Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN Bussola Valpolicella Classico Superiore

a bit belated on this as I had this with dinner in St Paul, MN (Luci Ancora
for those in the area) about 2 weeks ago now. The wine was IIRC 2203 and
made me reflect on just how much I love Valpolicella. The olive bitterness
of the wine was pitch perfect with the pork that my wife had and worked
well, if not as well, with my lamb (Dale W. can attest that I tend to order
wrong!) This bottle was well priced at arond $50US in a restaurant. I have
been craving more eer since. The bottle of Tommasi "Rafael" that I had last
week, though good enough, just didn't cut it.

--
Joseph Coulter, cruises and vacations
www.josephcoulter.com

877 832 2021