Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Pinging cwdjrxyz

Please contact on
nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se
TIA
Cheers
Nils

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Aug 7, 6:31*am, "Nils Gustaf Lindgren"
> wrote:
> Please contact on
> nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

I emailed you on Aug 7 with a workimg email address, and the mail
apparently went somewhere as it has not been returned. If you do not
receive the mail or have trouble sending me mail, please post here
again. No hurry.

Posted to alt.food.wine

Hello,
Apparently your mail ended in a spamtrap somewhere, I haveunfortunately not
seen it.
ANyway.
I consider the FAQ for Bourgogne (a k a Burgundy) ready - the first part,
the one about the appellation system and the sub regions has been
extensively checked for lack of diacriticals and presence of typos these
last few days, and, the second part which I posted in May has been
rearranged as "where to taste, where to eat, and where to stay". I also
took it upon me to delete certain entries where it would be extremely
difficult to gain admission, and utterly impossible to buy anything. ALso
some places I have not visited for a long time, or where the recommendations
are older than 5 years.
SOOOO ... what do I do next?
Cheers
Nils

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Aug 9, 1:49*am, "Nils Gustaf Lindgren"
> wrote:
> Hello,
> Apparently your mail ended in a spamtrap somewhere, I haveunfortunately not
> seen it.
> ANyway.
> I consider the FAQ for Bourgogne (a k a Burgundy) ready - the first part,
> the one about the appellation system and the sub regions has been
> extensively checked for lack of diacriticals and presence of typos these
> last few days, and, the second part which I posted in May has been
> rearranged as *"where to taste, where to eat, and where to stay". I also
> took it upon me to delete certain entries where it would be extremely
> difficult to gain admission, and utterly impossible to buy anything. ALso
> some places I have not visited for a long time, or where the recommendations
> are older than 5 years.
> SOOOO ... what do I do next?

I am sending you another email giving another of my addresses at
cwdjr.net that I reserve for banks, credit card companies etc. If this
email gets through to you, this address nearly always works for return
mail to it.

In the past, Mark Lipton has added new sections to his FAQ that get
posted here every month, and usually gives the faqs a new revision
number. Often he opens the new version, especially a new section, up
for discussion. A few days later he then may make a few changes and
then post the new faqs. At that point I copy any new material and any
changes in old material, paste it in the web site, and add the
necessary html and css to match the style of the web version. I then
post that the revisions to the web site have been made and ask for
people to examine it for any errors made in translation of Mark
Lipton's text version to web format. I do not become involved in
writing or revising the text, I just put it up on the web site once a
final revised version is posted by Mark Lipton. Of course if I see
something that is amiss, I will mention that when a new version is
posted for discussion.

I have never been to Burgundy, so I am afraid my opinions about what
to include or not to include would not be of much help. I just have
had many wines from Burgundy over the years. I would guess that you
might have to be a very important buyer or wine writer to get into DRC
and several other top domains and be offered a tasting of their top
wines.

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Aug 9, 4:22*am, cwdjrxyz > wrote:
> On Aug 9, 1:49*am, "Nils Gustaf Lindgren"
>
> > wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Apparently your mail ended in a spamtrap somewhere, I haveunfortunately not
> > seen it.

The first email finally was returned as an unknown address. I tried a
variation or two, but all were returned for the same reason.

To solve the problem, I have turned on mail at
under which I post, but it usually is set to dump all mail. I sent a
message to myself there to make sure it is working. If you do want to
send a message, you likely need to send it soon, because I likely have
opened up the gate to hell and will soon receive tons of spam because
of my posts here and elsewhere. Thus I suspect I will have to reset to
dump all mail very soon. If you do send an email, I will try to answer
it to see if that will get to you.

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Aug 9, 5:13*am, cwdjrxyz > wrote:
> On Aug 9, 4:22*am, cwdjrxyz > wrote:
>
> > On Aug 9, 1:49*am, "Nils Gustaf Lindgren"

> > > wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > > Apparently your mail ended in a spamtrap somewhere, I haveunfortunately not
> > > seen it.

> The first email finally was returned as an unknown address. I tried a
> variation or two, but all were returned for the same reason.
>
> To solve the problem, I have turned on mail at
> under which I post, but it usually is set to dump all mail. I sent a
> message to myself there to make sure it is working. If you do want to
> send a message, you likely need to send it soon, because I likely have
> opened up the gate to hell and will soon receive tons of spam because
> of my posts here and elsewhere. Thus I suspect I will have to reset to
> dump all mail very soon. If you do send an email, I will try to answer
> it to see if that will get to you.

I received your email to the spamtrap2 address that I use to post here
and now have set this to dump all mail again. The spam resulting from
Usenet posts is worse than ever. I sent you an email that gives
another address where I always can be reached. So far, this message
has not been returned, so it likely went through. If not, you can
always ask me here to reopen the spamtrap2 address long enough for you
to send an email.
Posted to alt.food.wine

You should have received the answer by now.
Cheers!
Nils

Pinging Anders (Swe) greybeard Wine 2 09-10-2009 11:14 PM
Pinging Bi!! Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] Wine 1 26-05-2008 09:29 PM
Pinging DaleW ... Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] Wine 10 18-03-2007 07:02 PM
Pinging his Lordship St. H. greybeard Wine 1 28-03-2006 11:38 AM
Pinging Mike Tommasi Tom S Wine 5 14-01-2006 11:37 PM