Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Moving Sale at CSW

I don't generally like to clutter the group with sale notices. But
while I shop at a LOT of different stores, if I had to chose one as
indispensable it would probably be Chambers St (though Zachys is store
I buy most from according to Cellartracker). Almost certainly the
strongest store in the country in Loire as well as the more obscure
French regions, very strong in Germany, Piedmont (especially older),.
Burgundy, etc.

Due to landlord/space issues, they are moving down the block.
Currently they are having a moving stock. They've discounted
everything that wasn't already non-discountable (some rarer/older
things 10%, most things 20%). Some very good deals at
http://chambersstwines.com/

I had declared I wasn't buying wine in August. But I just ordered some
Germans (Hexamer. Gysler, Emrich-Schonleber, Van Volxem), Loires
(Clos Roche Blanche, Cazin, Bellivière, Filliatreau, Pinon, Guion,
Huet), Burg (Marechal), Piedmonts (Sella Manzoni - Valentino) and one
lone sicilian (Biondi Etna Rosso). But I also saw deals in Bordeaux,
US (ESJ), Austria, Rhone.

No affiliation except as a satisfied customer.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Aug 4, 10:59�am, DaleW > wrote:
> I don't generally like to clutter the group with sale notices. But
> while I shop at a LOT of different stores, if I had to chose one as
> indispensable it would probably be Chambers St (though Zachys is store
> I buy most from according to Cellartracker). Almost certainly the
> strongest store in the country in Loire as well as the more obscure
> French regions, very strong in Germany, Piedmont (especially older),.
> Burgundy, etc.
>
> Due to landlord/space issues, they are moving down the block.
> Currently they are having a moving stock. They've discounted
> everything that wasn't already non-discountable (some rarer/older
> things 10%, most things 20%). Some very good deals athttp://chambersstwines.com/
>
> I had declared I wasn't buying wine in August. But I just ordered some
> Germans �(Hexamer. Gysler, Emrich-Schonleber, Van Volxem), Loires
> (Clos Roche Blanche, Cazin, Bellivi�re, Filliatreau, Pinon, Guion,
> Huet), Burg (Marechal), Piedmonts (Sella Manzoni - Valentino) and one
> lone sicilian (Biondi Etna Rosso). But I also saw deals in Bordeaux,
> US (ESJ), Austria, Rhone.
>
> No affiliation except as a satisfied customer.

oops, should read "a moving sale of in stock items"