FoodBanter.com

-   -   Grand Opening of Cabo Bikini Boot Camp & Napa Valley Yoga Retreats (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/158468-grand-opening-cabo-bikini.html)

Flipper 10-07-2008 11:30 PM

Grand Opening of Cabo Bikini Boot Camp & Napa Valley Yoga Retreats

Cabo Bikini Boot Camp & Napa Valley Yoga Retreats
Yoga Health & Fitness Vacation Retreats for Women
www.CaboBikiniBootCamp.com & www.NapaValleyYogaRetreats.com
Grand Opening of Cabo Bikini Boot Camp and Napa Valley Yoga Retreats.
Both our Yoga Boot Camps provide Top-Notch Health and Fitness Training
with "Cabo Style" and "Napa Style" Fun for Women! Through our Total
Team Effort you will enjoy both of these unique experience of yoga,
health, fitness, peace, harmony, and a little fun in two diverse
beautiful geographical locations.
Our Cabo Bikini Boot Camp an All Inclusive Package and offers 5 days
and 4 nights of Health, Yoga and Fitness Training! All meals are
Gourmet prepared on-site by a Personal Chef offering only the freshest
of healthy foods. Learn the hottest tips of diet, supplementation, and
fitness. Lodgings are Exclusive Luxury Private Residential Lodgings.
The CBBC training, known as "The Program," includes very diverse
activities such as morning hikes, beach aerobics, yoga, personal
training, pilates, kayaking, swimming, massage, and rejuvenating spa
treatments and all the fun Cabo San Lucas has to offer! The CBBC is,
Our Napa Valley Yoga Boot Camp is also a 5 day and 4 night upscale
"Napa Style" Boot Camp Training Program. The Yoga Boot Camp training
takes place on a Private Vineyard Residence Estate in the beautiful
Wine Country of Northern California. The Wine Vineyard country climate
and relaxing atmosphere here in Napa is absolutely breathtaking! Napa
Valley is the perfect place to shape up your Body and have fun doing
it "Napa Style!" Boot Camp training includes diverse activities such
as morning hikes through the vineyards, aerobics, yoga, pilates,
swimming, massage! The NVYR is also an All Inclusive package, offering
as well only the freshest of healthy foods.
Both camps are limited to 10 women per session so get with "The
Program" and book your training dates early in advance! We already
have a lot of demand for those who want to be one of the Boot Camp
members! We invite you to browse through our online Yoga Retreat &
Bikini Boot Camp websites today!
www.CaboBikiniBootCamp.com & www.NapaValleyYogaRetreats.com
###
If you would like more information about this topice plase contact
Lisa Mini at 707-337-0444 or email or