Old 09-07-2008, 04:27 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default FAQ

What has happened to the FAQ?

Old 09-07-2008, 05:10 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Lawrence Leichtman wrote:
What has happened to the FAQ?

It's still at its temporary home during relocation:

http://www.cwdjr.info/winefaq/wine/FAQ.php

Mark Lipton

Old 09-07-2008, 06:36 PM posted to alt.food.wine

--
alt.food.wine FAQ: *http://winefaq.hostexcellence.com

I have finished uploading all of my site (over 2 GB), including the
FAQ, to the new server. There are a few issues to be resolved yet. As
soon as I hear from the host concerning these, the new site likely
will be ready to be viewed soon after.