Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 7 again?

Aiming for another 7 and a chance to catch that bugger Jezza, here are
the winners for this round.

Don't know why, call it gut feeling, but my upset for the round will
occur tonight, when the Saints (with DalSanto as a late inclusion)
will beat the Freo Flakeys. If the Saints cannot use their fave venue
against a team not known for their Melbourne heroics, with the message
sent by the Match Committee at the selection table, the Saints may as
well begin the tanking process.

Hawthorn in a shellacking of the Roos, with Buddy biy to boot 10
goals.

Port should account for the Toothless Tigers at AAMI, and another club
loses any chance of a priority pick.

Brissie, by virtue of HGA only, to win a tight one against Crows.
Although not selected this week, great to see Trent Potential back in
the mix.

Tempted to tip the upset, (but better value at Sportsbet than footy
tipping!), the Cats SHOULD continue on their merry way, but home at
Subi, a few guns returning, the WCE will not lie down, unless the
pharmacist has already drafted his plans for 2009.

Sydney. What else needs to be said ?

I am going to tip Carlton to beat the Bombers, based simply on the
wave of confidence developing at the club. The Bombers have a number
of dark years ahead, and if CFC are fair dinkum about elongating their
stint in the top 8, they must win this one.

Bulldogs to swamp the Pies, although, when a team has had the loss of
personnel the Pies have endured this week, youthful enthusiasm can be
dangerous to the oppo. Dogs however are a more consistent unit in 08,
and should realise an opportunity exists to have a good kill.

Good Luck & hooroo......

btw...Matts Mongrels (Supercoach) scored my best ever score (2351)
last week, after 2 years trying to break the 2300 barrier!!

Posted to alt.food.wine

I seem to manage to post my tips here at least once a year....:>)

Sorry guys.

hooroo.....