Posted to alt.food.wine

Default [TN] '06 Prager Riesling

In my ongoing attempt to find Rieslings that hit Jean's inaptly named
sweet spot, I opened this wine tonight with a light dinner:

2006 Prager Riesling Federspiel "Steinriegl"
color: golden yellow
nose: limes, apricot, stones
palate: light body, crisp, dry, fruity

Altogether lovely and convincingly dry and light on its feet. A great
wine for summer dining.

Mark Lipton

Posted to alt.food.wine

Default '06 Prager Riesling

On Jun 19, 12:36�am, Mark Lipton > wrote:
> In my ongoing attempt to find Rieslings that hit Jean's inaptly named
> sweet spot, I opened this wine tonight with a light dinner:
>
> 2006 Prager Riesling Federspiel "Steinriegl"
> color: golden yellow
> nose: limes, apricot, stones
> palate: light body, crisp, dry, fruity
>
> Altogether lovely and convincingly dry and light on its feet. �A great
> wine for summer dining.
>
> Mark Lipton
>
> --
> alt.food.wine FAQ: �http://winefaq.hostexcellence.com

thanks, sounds good! A little pricey, though.
Posted to alt.food.wine

DaleW wrote:

> thanks, sounds good! A little pricey, though.

Looking at the prices in wine-searcher, I'd have to agree. I got it at
Sam's a while back when in Chicago, and I doubt that I would have paid
more than $20 for it then.

Mark Lipton