Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Jacquesson & Fils

Hi everybody,

I have in my basement a Magnum of Champage from Jacquesson & Fils -
Mémoire du XXeme siècle - Dégorgement exclusif janvier 1999.
This is blend of different vintages.
I was wondering how much it would be worth by now since I cannot find
any information on this bottle on the internet.

Thanks,
Tom
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jun 12, 7:58�am, wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have in my basement a Magnum of Champage from Jacquesson & Fils -
> M�moire du XXeme si�cle - D�gorgement exclusif janvier 1999.
> This is blend of different vintages.
> I was wondering how much it would be worth by now since I cannot find
> any information on this bottle on the internet.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

A quick google check shows a release price of $100 for a 750ml so a
magnum would be double that. This was a bottle made for the
Millenium . It may have a little value to a specific collector.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jun 12, 8:35Â*am, "Bi!!" > wrote:
> On Jun 12, 7:58�am, wrote:
>
> > Hi everybody,

> > I have in my basement a Magnum of Champage from Jacquesson & Fils -
> > M�moire du XXeme si�cle - D�gorgement exclusif janvier 1999.
> > This is blend of different vintages.
> > I was wondering how much it would be worth by now since I cannot find
> > any information on this bottle on the internet.

> > Thanks,
> > Tom

> A quick google check shows a release price of $100 for a 750ml so a
> magnum would be double that. Â*This was a bottle made for the
> Millenium . Â*It may have a little value to a specific collector.

Yes, this seems to be the NV Jacquesson with a fancy bottle. I'd say
it's value for a mag is probably sub-$100. Millenial bottles that one
didn't drink on NYE2000 (or 2001 for numerical purists!) don't have
much extra value. I'd predict you'd get $75-85 on winecommune for a
mag.