Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Paso Robles

I remember in this newsgroup a few years ago there was a discussion of Paso
Robles, CA right before we were going to go there. That trip never
happenned but we are going there this weekend. I can't find that post
anywhere although I am pretty sure I kept it. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Fred.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On May 26, 11:12�pm, Fred > wrote:
> I remember in this newsgroup a few years ago there was a discussion of Paso
> Robles, CA right before we were going to go there. That trip never
> happenned but we are going there this weekend. I can't find that post
> anywhere although I am pretty sure I kept it. Any suggestions would be
> appreciated.
>
> Fred.

my only experience was a nice time at Tablas Creek. But Mark Lipton
compiled a FAQ for this group, hosted by CWDJR at http://winefaq.hostexcellence.com/

Includes a PR section
Posted to alt.food.wine

Paso Robles has alot of great places to visit. Tablas Creek that was
mentioned is great, I also like to hit Dover Canyon, Linne Calodo,
Four Vines, Denner, and Villicana all of these are on the West side of
the 101. I also love to stop by the Pasolivo Olive oil press, they
have a tasting area for a great little producer called Jack Creek who
makes great Pinot. On the East side I like Garretson, Hug, and Cass.
I have also heard good things about Edward Cellars but haven't tried
any of their wines so I can't be sure.

If you are looking for places to eat I suggest Villa Creek (be sure to
try the wines they produce as well, we always order a flight of their
wines to go with our meal.) Artisan is awesome and Buono Tavolo (sp?)
on Spring Street.

Have fun.

Robyn

[FAQ] 3d. Paso Robles Mark Lipton Wine 8 11-10-2006 09:47 PM
TN: Kunin 2004 Paso Robles Zin Ewan McNay Wine 1 09-10-2006 06:46 PM
Paso Robles Trip Gary Wine 7 07-09-2006 07:59 PM
Paso Robles wine country k.papai Wine 8 01-08-2006 05:16 PM
Paso Robles winemonger Wine 7 19-04-2004 01:07 AM