Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Caymus friends and then there are the C.K Mondavi friends

Feeling the pinch in W. Virginia.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/...ap4999147.html

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Evan Keel" > wrote in message
> Feeling the pinch in W. Virginia.
>
> http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/...ap4999147.html

Anyone remember Michele Chiarlo's Barbera d'Asti? Great food wine for about
10 USD bucks. Thinking 2000?

Posted to alt.food.wine

Evan Keel wrote:

> Anyone remember Michele Chiarlo's Barbera d'Asti? Great food wine for about
> 10 USD bucks. Thinking 2000?

You bet! Several different vintages worth. It's a good wine for the
money, but there are other wines at the $10-and-under price point that I
like as well or better.

Mark Lipton
Posted to alt.food.wine

"Mark Lipton" > wrote in message
> Evan Keel wrote:
>
> > Anyone remember Michele Chiarlo's Barbera d'Asti? Great food wine for

about
> > 10 USD bucks. Thinking 2000?

> You bet! Several different vintages worth. It's a good wine for the
> money, but there are other wines at the $10-and-under price point that I
> like as well or better.
>
> Mark Lipton

Please post your under 10 bucks recs. I am a damn cheapskate. . My favorite
right now is C.K Mondavi Wildcreek Canyon Zin. Here in Connecticut 7 bucks a
bottle.. But I do have a few nice bottlles downstairs.

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Evan Keel" > wrote in
:

> "Mark Lipton" > wrote in message
>> Evan Keel wrote:
>>
>> > Anyone remember Michele Chiarlo's Barbera d'Asti? Great food wine
>> > for

> about
>> > 10 USD bucks. Thinking 2000?

>> You bet! Several different vintages worth. It's a good wine for the
>> money, but there are other wines at the $10-and-under price point
>> that I like as well or better.
>>
>> Mark Lipton

> Please post your under 10 bucks recs. I am a damn cheapskate. . My
> favorite right now is C.K Mondavi Wildcreek Canyon Zin. Here in
> Connecticut 7 bucks a bottle.. But I do have a few nice bottlles
> downstairs.

look for La Vielle Ferme Cotes du Ventoux from France as well as Vina
Alarba a grenache from Spain (yes I know I used the French spelling)

--
Joseph Coulter, cruises and vacations
www.josephcoulter.com

877 832 2021
904 631 8863 cell

Old friends Don General Cooking 0 09-02-2009 07:12 AM
hai friends [email protected] General Cooking 0 21-05-2008 07:10 AM
More friends more money,get friends while get paid [email protected] General Cooking 0 26-10-2007 01:39 AM
More friends more money,get friends while get paid [email protected][_2_] General Cooking 0 21-10-2007 08:33 AM
hi friends ss007 General Cooking 3 16-05-2006 06:23 PM