Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Your wine Leading Resource For wine Information

DaleW wrote:
[]
> The scintillating aroma of plum, vanilla and blackberry make Pinot
> Noir an intriguing proposition during special occasions. It is not as
> heralded as Merlot or Cabernet, so many people may not recognize its
> unique blend. It goes well with creamy sauces.

LOL! Now, that _made_ my day! And, it didn't take much!
Ah, me. Still laughing.

-E
Posted to alt.food.wine

Welcome to World Wine web explain -- your comprehensive wine resource.
Our mission is to give you the facts you need about wine -- fast -- so
you can get on the road to taking action right away`.
The World Wine web explain website provides a ton of information about
wine. In addition, you will find extensive information on leading wine
to help you on your way to success.

Please have a look at our wine articles, products, resources, and
additional information located throughout World Wine web explain.

We strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific
topic related to wine that you would like us to cover, please contact
us at any time.

And again, thank you to those contributing daily to our wine website.

http://eolo69.altervista.org/
TRY NOW
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Apr 11, 6:22�pm, wrote:
> Welcome to World Wine web explain -- your comprehensive wine resource.
> Our mission is to give you the facts you need about wine -- fast -- so
> you can get on the road to taking action right away`.
> The World Wine web explain website provides a ton of information about
> wine. In addition, you will find extensive information on leading wine
> to help you on your way to success.
>
> Please have a look at our wine articles, products, resources, and
> additional information located throughout World Wine web explain.
>
> We strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific
> topic related to wine that you would like us to cover, please contact
> us at any time.
>
> And again, thank you to those contributing daily to our wine website.
>
> http://eolo69.altervista.org/
> TRY NOW

I keep thinking one of these weekly "try our new site" posts will come
up with something new. I usually ignore the spammer's sites, but tried
this one. A new low in bad web design (hard to read, mislinked pages)
and total lack of content. One of the few things about wine other than
The scintillating aroma of plum, vanilla and blackberry make Pinot
Noir an intriguing proposition during special occasions. It is not as
heralded as Merlot or Cabernet, so many people may not recognize its
unique blend. It goes well with creamy sauces.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 22:33:05 +0200, Emery Davis
> wrote:

> DaleW wrote:
> []
> > The scintillating aroma of plum, vanilla and blackberry make Pinot
> > Noir an intriguing proposition during special occasions. It is not as
> > heralded as Merlot or Cabernet, so many people may not recognize its
> > unique blend. It goes well with creamy sauces.

> LOL! Now, that _made_ my day! And, it didn't take much!
> Ah, me. Still laughing.

I especially liked "its unique blend."

--
Ken Blake
Please Reply to the Newsgroup
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:29:38 -0700 (PDT), DaleW >
wrote:

> A new low in bad web design (hard to read, mislinked pages)
>and total lack of content.

I found some content. Also available on 2 other websites with
different claimed authorship. This sort of stuff really is scraping
the barrel.

BTW I note that our doppelgangers are still posting on drinksplanet
too

--
Steve Slatcher
http://pobox.com/~steve.slatcher

Posted to alt.food.wine

Hi Ken,

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:50:51 -0700, Ken Blake
> wrote:

>> > The scintillating aroma of plum, vanilla and blackberry make Pinot
>> > Noir

yer what? Sounds more like a well wooded syrah/merlot blend to me.

>> > heralded as Merlot or Cabernet, so many people may not recognize its
>> > unique blend. It goes well with creamy sauces.

It does? Pinot Noir? From what part of the world.

>I especially liked "its unique blend."

Well perhaps it's a blend of different clones <lol>
--
All the best
Fatty from Forges