Old 03-04-2008, 08:32 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Default HELP NEEDED FROM WINE EXPERTS

Hi Everyone, I am working at a Wine Cellar in UPINGTON, NORTHERN
CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA.

I am the new web and mobile administrator. Our New website is going
life as we speak, but there are still so much that needs to be done.
I need some people who knows all about wine, tasting, making etc to
write some on our blog. Please let me know what you think of our
website. Please speak to me if you want to know more about our wines.

Hope you all can be of assistence, nice to know there are people out
there who share their knowlede.

THANX

www.orangeriverwines.com go to BLOG

Subscribe to our newsletter.