Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Your local wine store

Hi all,

I run a blog called Wine for Newbies and I am looking to add more nice
wine stores to the blog. I live in New York City, so I tend to only
add the stores in my region.

So, if you have that favorite wine store you go to, send me the link
to their website (if they have one), or the name/address and I will
add it to the blog.

Thank you.

Andre
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jan 22, 2:28 pm, Wine For Newbies >
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I run a blog called Wine for Newbies and I am looking to add more nice
> wine stores to the blog. I live in New York City, so I tend to only
> add the stores in my region.
>
> So, if you have that favorite wine store you go to, send me the link
> to their website (if they have one), or the name/address and I will
> add it to the blog.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Andre

Hi Andre,
My very favorite wine store is called Winemonger.com. They are
online, but they ship to New York.

And by "they", I mean "me".

cheers,
e.

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jan 22, 7:26 pm, "e.winemonger" > wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2:28 pm, Wine For Newbies >
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,

> > I run a blog called Wine for Newbies and I am looking to add more nice
> > wine stores to the blog. I live in New York City, so I tend to only
> > add the stores in my region.

> > So, if you have that favorite wine store you go to, send me the link
> > to their website (if they have one), or the name/address and I will
> > add it to the blog.

> > Thank you.

> > Andre

> Hi Andre,
> My very favorite wine store is called Winemonger.com. They are
> online, but they ship to New York.
>
> And by "they", I mean "me".
>
> cheers,
> e.

Hi.

I will check your site out...thanks.
Posted to alt.food.wine

Wine For Newbies > wrote:

>> My very favorite wine store is called Winemonger.com. They are
>> online, but they ship to New York.
>>
>> And by "they", I mean "me".
>>
>> cheers,
>> e.

> I will check your site out...thanks.

"e." is Emily, and I can confirm that her choice of Austrian wines
is excellent.

M.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jan 24, 4:10 am, Michael Pronay > wrote:
> Wine For Newbies > wrote:
>
> >> My very favorite wine store is called Winemonger.com. They are
> >> online, but they ship to New York.

> >> And by "they", I mean "me".

> >> cheers,
> >> e.

> > I will check your site out...thanks.

> "e." is Emily, and I can confirm that her choice of Austrian wines
> is excellent.
>
> M.

Good to know.
I am actually running an online wine tasting and the first wine will
be tasted over this coming weekend. I will keep an eye on her site and
probably get something from there for the next tasting.

Thank you,

Andre
Wine for Newbies
www.winefornewbies.com