Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Wassaill Event Nov 23 & 24 - Dec 1 & 2

Hi everyone, I am new here. Would quickly like to introduce myself.
My name is liz we planted our vineyard in 2003 in Prince Edward
County, Ontario. We are the newest designated wine region of Ontario.

For the next two weekends we are having our Wassail Event, there will
be all kinds of functions going on at each winery, tastings food,
crafts and all sorts of exciting events.

Please visit our website for more details

www.thecountywines.ca

thanks

liz lacey
lacey estates winery

Invitation to event [email protected] General 0 06-03-2014 05:53 PM
The snow event (tm) Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 0 29-01-2014 01:46 AM
//at the event\\ [email protected] General Cooking 0 18-05-2008 08:42 AM
Terrine Event #4 Bill S. Wine 19 24-07-2007 07:09 PM
Seattle tea event ke Tea 0 30-03-2005 01:16 AM