Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

Default mac computers

Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.

Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

"zara" > wrote:

> [BS]

Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

"Michael Pronay" > wrote in message
> "zara" > wrote:
>
>> [BS]

Duh - this IS my playground.

Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

"zara" > wrote:

> [...]

Plonk.

M.
Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

"Michael Pronay" > wrote in message
> "zara" > wrote:
>
>> [...]

> Plonk.

It's not that simple - see.

Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

In article >,
"zara" > slurred:

> Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.

I don't suppose that should be any surprise. I think it's widely
known that drunkenness has a significant adverse effect on one's
judgment and intelligence.

--
Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and
we will bury them with their own confusion.
Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

Hello Michael,
is it not wonderful that one of these "heigh-ho, we live under a bridge" not
doubt in some other context agreeable persons, goes by the name of
xxxhatesspam? What a wonderful tool is the KF.

Have you tasted Schmelzer's Blaufränkisch Ausbruch? Wild!
MUCH more interesting than the difference between ... different computers.
Hell. It's a box. It does things.

Cheers

Nils

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:04:34 -0700, Bob Blaylock wrote
(in article
>):

> In article >,
> "zara" > slurred:
>
>> Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.

> I don't suppose that should be any surprise. I think it's widely
> known that drunkenness has a significant adverse effect on one's
> judgment and intelligence.

Your signatu

Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and
we will bury them with their own confusion.

Looks like its taken from the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". Am I
right?

Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

On Oct 12, 10:44 am, "zara" > wrote:
> Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.

Bragging about being a wino?

Actually I like Wine but Virtual Box seems to have leap frogged it.

TMT

Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

["Followup-To:" header set to comp.sys.mac.system.]
On 2007-10-12, George Graves > wrote:

> Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and
> we will bury them with their own confusion.
>
> Looks like its taken from the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".
> Am I right?

I don't think so. It is from an Apple commercial and the
Wikipedia entry makes no mention of the Protocols:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_(television_commercial)>

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/

Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

Don't feed the troll.

Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

"Nils Gustaf Lindgren" > wrote:

> Have you tasted Schmelzer's Blaufränkisch Ausbruch?

Sorry, no. Btw, which Schmelzer? There are four or five in Gols.

M.
Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

zara > wrote:

> Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.

They just keep making less and less sense... :-D This one is so damn
incomprehensible it's amusing.
Posted to alt.food.wine

--
"Michael Pronay" > skrev i meddelandet
> "Nils Gustaf Lindgren" > wrote:
>
>> Have you tasted Schmelzer's Blaufränkisch Ausbruch?

> Sorry, no. Btw, which Schmelzer? There are four or five in Gols.

George if I remember correctly. My friends the GWI do business with the
SChmelzer in question, and while I have some issues with his dry wines, the
sweet ones are very good indeed, to my mind. The Blaufränkischer Ausbruch is
a fairly light red (think Savigny-lès-Beaune), with a nose of strawberries
and rhubarb, fresh acidity and a not-cloying sweetness following, and loads
of young red fruit.

MUCH more interesting than computers.

Cheers

Nils

Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Schmelzer (was: mac computers)

"Nils Gustaf Lindgren" > wrote:

> --
> Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

Your posting came behind these two lines, at first sight it seemed
empty with a veeery long signature ...

> "Michael Pronay" > skrev i meddelandet
>> "Nils Gustaf Lindgren" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Have you tasted Schmelzer's Blaufränkisch Ausbruch?

>> Sorry, no. Btw, which Schmelzer? There are four or five in
>> Gols.

> George if I remember correctly.

Ist this Georg Schmelzer Weingut Köllan?

<http://www.schmelzer.at/>

> My friends the GWI

Sorry, but what's "GWI"?

> do business with the SChmelzer in question, and while I have
> some issues with his dry wines, the sweet ones are very good
> indeed, to my mind. The Blaufränkischer Ausbruch is a fairly
> light red (think Savigny-lès-Beaune), with a nose of
> strawberries and rhubarb, fresh acidity and a not-cloying
> sweetness following, and loads of young red fruit.

Although I do taste (and rate, describe and score) sweet wines, I
very rarely drink them. I'm not much of a dessert eater either.
Wolfram Siebeck, doyen of German gastronomy critics, once stated:
"Ich bin ein Saucen-, Käse- und Rotweinmensch." (I am a sauce,
chesse and red wine man.) This would hold true for me too, except
that I have been going for (dry) whites at least as well as for
reds.

> MUCH more interesting than computers.

Sure about that! ;-)

M.

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Michael Pronay" > skrev i meddelandet
> "Nils Gustaf Lindgren" > wrote:
>
>> --
>> Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

> Your posting came behind these two lines, at first sight it seemed
> empty with a veeery long signature ...
>
>> "Michael Pronay" > skrev i meddelandet

>>> Sorry, no. Btw, which Schmelzer? There are four or five in
>>> Gols.

>> George if I remember correctly.

> Ist this Georg Schmelzer Weingut Köllan?
>
> <http://www.schmelzer.at/>
>
>> My friends the GWI

> Sorry, but what's "GWI"?
>
>> do business with the SChmelzer in question, and while I have
>> some issues with his dry wines, the sweet ones are very good
>> indeed, to my mind. The Blaufränkischer Ausbruch is a fairly
>> light red (think Savigny-lès-Beaune), with a nose of
>> strawberries and rhubarb, fresh acidity and a not-cloying
>> sweetness following, and loads of young red fruit.

> Although I do taste (and rate, describe and score) sweet wines, I
> very rarely drink them. I'm not much of a dessert eater either.
> Wolfram Siebeck, doyen of German gastronomy critics, once stated:
> "Ich bin ein Saucen-, Käse- und Rotweinmensch." (I am a sauce,
> chesse and red wine man.) This would hold true for me too, except
> that I have been going for (dry) whites at least as well as for
> reds.
>
>> MUCH more interesting than computers.

> Sure about that! ;-)

GWI means Garage Wine Importers, and refers to my neighbours who, in fact,
import wines, except they do not store them in their garage (they haven't
got one - we have car ports on our ... thingy), but they did use to store
some of them in their sauna.

I myself drink few sweet wines except when I visit Mike T who has both a
sweet tooth and a genius for finding good stickies. But I tend to hold
Austrian sweet wines i very high regard.

Cheers

Nils

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Schmelzer

"Mike Tommasi" wrote ........

> This morning I "inaugurated" my new boat (a Venetian sailing fishing boat)
> with 2002 Yquem brought by my friends Dupéré-Barrera...
>
> when are you coming out for a sail Nils?

What do I have to bring in 2008 to go sailing, Michael?

st.helier

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Mike Tommasi" > skrev i meddelandet
> Nils Gustaf Lindgren wrote:
>>
>> I myself drink few sweet wines except when I visit Mike T who has both a
>> sweet tooth and a genius for finding good stickies. But I tend to hold
>> Austrian sweet wines i very high regard.

> This morning I "inaugurated" my new boat (a venetian sailing fishing boat)
> with 2002 Yquem brought by my friends Dupéré-Barrera...
>
> when are you coming out for a sail Nils?

Don't know about the sailing, but we are coming down for a week Nov 11th -
18th (by air this time).
Poor sailor myself - not that I get sea-sick, but I don't know much about
those lines hanging about in sailing boat and you have to pull at to make it
lean over in the other direction. Worse than golf.

Cheers

Nils

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

Posted to alt.food.wine,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system

On Oct 12, 7:44 am, "zara" > wrote:
> Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.

i don't understand the context of this assertion...???

Are you saying that lopheaded alcoholics prefer Wintel computers?

Kitchen computers? Steve B[_7_] General Cooking 49 18-03-2010 09:57 PM
Computers in the kitchen?? Why not. PIC PLucas1 General Cooking 11 17-03-2010 08:48 AM
Tea and computers Lewis Perin Tea 9 03-07-2008 06:12 AM
Can computers smell... how will.. Barry General Cooking 1 24-04-2007 04:32 AM
Both computers crashed at the same time... zxcvbob General Cooking 57 05-05-2004 01:16 PM