FoodBanter.com

-   -   BIKINI MODELS (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/135440-bikini-models.html)

[email protected] 21-09-2007 02:26 PM

BIKINI MODELS

Huge collection of beautiful Bikini Models, find your favorite Bikini
Models in this gallery, many Bikini Models are shown here.

http://shurl.org/iNUyB

The Natural Philosopher 21-09-2007 02:54 PM

BIKINI MODELS

wrote:
> Huge collection of beautiful Bikini Models, find your favorite Bikini
> Models in this gallery, many Bikini Models are shown here.

http://shurl.org/iNUyB

Are they 2 stroke or 4 stroke models?

Paul Ryan 05-10-2007 05:12 AM

BIKINI MODELS

Can you hand-prop them, or are they all electric-start?

Steve Hix 05-10-2007 07:17 AM

BIKINI MODELS

In article >,
Paul Ryan > wrote:

> Can you hand-prop them, or are they all electric-start?
>
> The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Huge collection of beautiful Bikini Models, find your favorite Bikini
> >> Models in this gallery, many Bikini Models are shown here.

http://shurl.org/iNUyB

> > Are they 2 stroke or 4 stroke models?

I thought they'd be seaplanes, for landing in the lagoon.