Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: 2006 Husch Chenin Blanc

Tonight, Jean and I went out to dine with another couple in a
restaurant. There we got the:

2006 Husch Chenin Blanc (Anderson Valley, Mendocino)
nose: minerals, appley fruit
palate: off-dry but acidic, good fruit, long finish

This wine went well with my ahi tuna and Jean's halibut. It was
probably the finest New World Chenin I've ever had. Thanks for the
recommendation, Jose and Ric.

Mark Lipton
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Aug 19, 12:24?am, Mark Lipton > wrote:
> Tonight, Jean and I went out to dine with another couple in a
> restaurant. There we got the:
>
> 2006 Husch Chenin Blanc (Anderson Valley, Mendocino)
> nose: minerals, appley fruit
> palate: off-dry but acidic, good fruit, long finish
>
> This wine went well with my ahi tuna and Jean's halibut. It was
> probably the finest New World Chenin I've ever had. Thanks for the
> recommendation, Jose and Ric.
>
> Mark Lipton
> --
> alt.food.wine FAQ: http://winefaq.hostexcellence.com

Dammit, I thought I was clear, if you're going to post a good note on
an inexpensive wine, it needs to be available in NY!

Posted to alt.food.wine

DaleW wrote:

> Dammit, I thought I was clear, if you're going to post a good note on
> an inexpensive wine, it needs to be available in NY!

Sorry to have forgotten the rules, Dale, though if you expect much
sympathy you're sadly mistaken. Don't worry, though: as you may recall
from my response to David Bueker's WTN on WLDG, your note on the '04 L-B
is revenge enough...

Mark Lipton

TN: Man Chenin Blanc Godzilla Monster Wine 0 05-06-2009 01:34 PM
Man Chenin Blanc Godzilla Monster Wine 0 01-06-2009 11:51 PM
TN: 2006 Husch Mendocino chenin blanc Man-Ho Chu Wine 3 24-05-2007 06:53 AM
TN: '05 Husch Chenin Blanc Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 0 21-04-2007 03:19 AM
Something floating in Chenin Blanc Kimi Wine 5 05-01-2004 02:59 AM