Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.models.rc.air,alt.autos.nissan,rec.aviation.student,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers

Default TATTOO DESIGNS

Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
models of tattoos here.

http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.models.rc.air,alt.autos.nissan,rec.aviation.student,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
> gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
> models of tattoos here.
>
> http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

----------------

This isn't the trailer park crowd. We can afford houses and have no use for
tattoos.

Ed Cregger

Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.models.rc.air,alt.autos.nissan,rec.aviation.student,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers
DS DS is offline

Ed Cregger wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
>> gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
>> models of tattoos here.
>>
>> http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/
>>

> ----------------
>
> This isn't the trailer park crowd. We can afford houses and have no use for
> tattoos.
>
> Ed Cregger

Speak for yourself - I own a house, 3 cars, a trailer and I have
tattoos. They're not just for street kids you know.

Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.models.rc.air,alt.autos.nissan,rec.aviation.student,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers

"DS" > wrote in message
> Ed Cregger wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>> Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
>>> gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
>>> models of tattoos here.
>>>
>>> http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/
>>>

>> ----------------
>>
>> This isn't the trailer park crowd. We can afford houses and have no use for
>> tattoos.
>>
>> Ed Cregger

> Speak for yourself - I own a house, 3 cars, a trailer and I have tattoos.
> They're not just for street kids you know.

two houses, one truck, one van a car and an SUV<blech> 4 motorcycles in varying
states from ridden often to restoration project. That's without the model stuff
and I'm grounded for now due to cash. 8^( Oh and two tattoos and plotting a back
piece...the wife has only one. Should I mention the livestock and working dogs?
--
Keith Schiffner
Assistant Undersecretary of the Ministry of Silly Walks.

Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.models.rc.air,alt.autos.nissan,rec.aviation.student,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers

On 27 Jun, 13:43, "Keith Schiffner" > wrote:

> two houses, one truck, one van a car and an SUV<blech> 4 motorcycles in varying
> states from ridden often to restoration project. That's without the model stuff
> and I'm grounded for now due to cash. 8^( Oh and two tattoos and plotting a back
> piece...the wife has only one. Should I mention the livestock and working dogs?

I stopped counting my tattoos when I got up to 30. At this point I
have no clue how many I have.

Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.models.rc.air,alt.autos.nissan,rec.aviation.student,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers

"Sleazy-E" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 27 Jun, 13:43, "Keith Schiffner" > wrote:
>
>> two houses, one truck, one van a car and an SUV<blech> 4 motorcycles in
>> varying
>> states from ridden often to restoration project. That's without the model
>> stuff
>> and I'm grounded for now due to cash. 8^( Oh and two tattoos and plotting a
>> back
>> piece...the wife has only one. Should I mention the livestock and working
>> dogs?

> I stopped counting my tattoos when I got up to 30. At this point I
> have no clue how many I have.

Nest one is going to be my colors on my back I could tell you about the GFH but
then I'd have to wipe out a gaggle of geese.

Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.models.rc.air,alt.autos.nissan,rec.aviation.student,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers

DS schrieb:
> Ed Cregger wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>> Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
>>> gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
>>> models of tattoos here.
>>>
>>> http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/
>>>

>> ----------------
>>
>> This isn't the trailer park crowd. We can afford houses and have no
>> use for tattoos.
>>
>> Ed Cregger
>>

> Speak for yourself - I own a house, 3 cars, a trailer and I have
> tattoos. They're not just for street kids you know.

Rights said! Tattoo designs on the internet are great. I use them as a
basis for decals on my planes. Looks great!
Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.models.rc.air,alt.autos.nissan,rec.aviation.student,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers

*Now* I understand - ;-)

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
> gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
> models of tattoos here.
>
> http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.models.rc.air,alt.autos.nissan,rec.aviation.student,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers

Ed Forsythe wrote:
> *Now* I understand - ;-)
>
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
>> gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
>> models of tattoos here.
>>
>> http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

Tattoos are natures way of showing an IQ of less than 70.
Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.models.rc.air,alt.autos.nissan,rec.aviation.student,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers

*NO* YOU DIDUNT! LOL

"The Natural Philosopher" > wrote in message
> Ed Forsythe wrote:
>> *Now* I understand - ;-)
>>
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>> Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
>>> gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
>>> models of tattoos here.
>>>
>>> http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/
>>>

> Tattoos are natures way of showing an IQ of less than 70.

Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.models.rc.air,alt.autos.nissan,rec.aviation.student,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers

Well put. <G>

Ed Cregger

"Ed Forsythe" > wrote in message
> *NO* YOU DIDUNT! LOL
>
> "The Natural Philosopher" > wrote in message
>> Ed Forsythe wrote:
>>> *Now* I understand - ;-)

>>> oups.com...

>> Tattoos are natures way of showing an IQ of less than 70.

Marvin Granger's Tattoo 'Que Bread Basket[_11_] Barbecue 0 13-09-2014 07:58 PM
Man Behind Trisha's Tattoo On Her Breast andhralo3 General Cooking 0 22-03-2008 07:57 AM
TATTOO DESIGNS [email protected] Vegan 0 27-06-2007 01:57 PM
TATTOO DESIGNS [email protected] Barbecue 0 27-06-2007 11:35 AM
TATTOO DESIGNS [email protected] General Cooking 1 24-06-2007 07:10 PM