Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar

I've noticed reviews from Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar.
When I google this, the only thing I get is the wines that he has
reviewed; no site.

Can anyone tellme about this reviewer.
Thanks,
Dee Dee

Posted to alt.food.wine

Dee Dee wrote:
> I've noticed reviews from Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar.
> When I google this, the only thing I get is the wines that he has
> reviewed; no site.
>
> Can anyone tellme about this reviewer.
> Thanks,
> Dee Dee

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Stephen+Tanzer

First hit:
http://www.wineaccess.com/expert/tanzer
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jun 20, 11:26 pm, Donald > wrote:
> Dee Dee wrote:
> > I've noticed reviews from Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar.
> > When I google this, the only thing I get is the wines that he has
> > reviewed; no site.

> > Can anyone tellme about this reviewer.
> > Thanks,
> > Dee Dee

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Stephen+Tanzer
>
> First hit:http://www.wineaccess.com/expert/tanzer

Thanks for helping me, Donald. I guess I was doing it wrong.
Looks like I'll be doing some good reading...
My appreciation.
Dee

Posted to alt.food.wine

In article . com>,
Dee Dee > wrote:

> I've noticed reviews from Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar.
> When I google this, the only thing I get is the wines that he has
> reviewed; no site.
>
> Can anyone tellme about this reviewer.
> Thanks,
> Dee Dee

Stephen Tanzer is one of the premier wine reviewers in the world ranking
with Robert Parker. He offers a paid online and monthly newsletter while
worth reading is not cheap.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jun 21, 11:38 am, Lawrence Leichtman > wrote:
> In article . com>,
> Dee Dee > wrote:
>
> > I've noticed reviews from Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar.

> Stephen Tanzer is one of the premier wine reviewers in the world ranking
> with Robert Parker. He offers a paid online and monthly newsletter while
> worth reading is not cheap.

Ah, too bad!
I've been going (for free) to wine.com to find out information. Are
there any others that I could go to, also? I'm not at the point of
buying, collecting where I can justify a subscription.
Thanks so much.
Dee

Wine Cellar Dave In WA Winemaking 9 24-07-2007 04:51 AM
Build The Ideal Wine Cellar To Store Your Wine In Optimum Condition kari preston Winemaking 0 03-11-2006 10:59 AM
Build The Ideal Wine Cellar To Store Your Wine In Optimum Condition kari preston Wine 0 03-11-2006 10:58 AM
How To Build The Ideal Wine Cellar To Store Your Wine In Optimum Condition [email protected] Winemaking 1 20-12-2005 03:27 PM
Cellar wine Steve Simard Wine 1 23-01-2004 05:03 PM