FoodBanter.com

-   -   2000 Patz and Hall Hyde Vineyard PN (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/126782-2000-patz-hall-hyde.html)

Bi!! 20-06-2007 12:51 AM

2000 Patz and Hall Hyde Vineyard PN

My last bottle of this vintage. A bit brickish in the glass with a
medium red/reddish-brown color. Mature notes on the nose of ripe
cherry, sage, earty mushrooms and tea. The flavors were very much
like Gevrey with a red dirt minerality, elegant cherry and a light
floral note but not quite enought acid for my tastes. I did notice a
hint of spritz on the tip of my tongue but overall I was pleased with
the wine. If you have it drink it. B+ on the Dale scale.