Posted to alt.food.wine

Default cool online wine travel guide...for France

I came across a good wine travel guide online. I was looking for
Italy....but, found a good one for the wine regions of France.
www.winetravelguides.com
They are going to be adding other countries, but France is well
covered. It will save me a great deal of work on my next trip because
I would do all the preparation and research they have already done.
It's the only online wine travel guide I have found---anybody know
where I can find something similar for Italy??? I'm going in
September and want to set up some tastings for Northern Italy
(Piemonte, Trentino, maybe in Valpolicella...??) I'd appreciate any
ideas anyone has.

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jun 3, 9:49 pm, wrote:
> I came across a good wine travel guide online. I was looking for
> Italy....but, found a good one for the wine regions of France.www.winetravelguides.com
> They are going to be adding other countries, but France is well
> covered. It will save me a great deal of work on my next trip because
> I would do all the preparation and research they have already done.
> It's the only online wine travel guide I have found---anybody know
> where I can find something similar for Italy??? I'm going in
> September and want to set up some tastings for Northern Italy
> (Piemonte, Trentino, maybe in Valpolicella...??) I'd appreciate any
> ideas anyone has.

Don't forget to go to Bouchard Pere et fils at Beaune, France. A
terrific experience and book in advance for lunch to be provided.

Judith