Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Silverado 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon

I opened a $32 bottle of this Friday night and have to say that it was
GREAT!! A lot better than the Taltarni Sauvignon Blanc I tried. I
might have to get another bottle of the Silverado just for more
special occasions! I found it at Total Wine in Orlando for a
comparatively good price.

Posted to alt.food.wine

Gary Childress > wrote:

> I opened a $32 bottle of this Friday night and have to say that it was
> GREAT!! A lot better than the Taltarni Sauvignon Blanc I tried. I
> might have to get another bottle of the Silverado just for more
> special occasions! I found it at Total Wine in Orlando for a
> comparatively good price.

Hi Gary,

There used to be a very nice little wine shop in the Waterford Lakes
mall when I lived in Oviedo. It's been five years, but it may be worth
looking in the phone book or stopping by if you are on the east side of
Orlando.

Dave
--
There's a fine line between stupid and clever.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Apr 29, 10:45 pm, (Dave Devine) wrote:
> Gary Childress > wrote:
> > I opened a $32 bottle of this Friday night and have to say that it was
> > GREAT!! A lot better than the Taltarni Sauvignon Blanc I tried. I
> > might have to get another bottle of the Silverado just for more
> > special occasions! I found it at Total Wine in Orlando for a
> > comparatively good price.

> Hi Gary,
>
> There used to be a very nice little wine shop in the Waterford Lakes
> mall when I lived in Oviedo. It's been five years, but it may be worth
> looking in the phone book or stopping by if you are on the east side of
> Orlando.
>
> Dave
> --
> There's a fine line between stupid and clever.

I'm on the west side of Orlando unfortunately. However, I did find an
awesome wine shop in Winter Park called Wine Warehouse. The prices
are excellent and (at least according to the connoisseurs) so is their
selection. I found the Sticks Chardonnay I've been looking for
there...among other wines.

Posted to alt.food.wine

I picked up a second bottle of the Silverado at the Wine Warehouse
along with some Bollinger Champaigne. The Silverado will be my hot
date wine I think! :0)

2003 Hewitt Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon MAGNUM Bottle Kevin Kong Marketplace 0 25-10-2011 03:35 AM
Cabernet Sauvignon Retta Wine 0 02-07-2010 02:10 AM
Hogue 2003 Genesis Cabernet Sauvignon Gary Childress Wine 2 07-04-2007 05:01 AM
TN - Hayman & Hill 2003 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Paul Parker Wine 0 22-05-2006 12:16 AM
2003 NZ Sauvignon St.Helier Wine 13 22-10-2003 09:14 AM