Posted to alt.food.wine

Default A *** which write in italian or english about italian wine

I want wnow some person which like to speak about italian wine. If someone speaks italian better
Posted to alt.food.wine

roby wrote:

> I want wnow some person which like to speak about italian wine. If
> someone speaks italian better

The "subject" line contains the word "***": if is it a typo and you meant to
write "guy" then here I am, if you're looking for a *** then you'll have to
find another person
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Posted to alt.food.wine

Vilco wrote:
> roby wrote:
>
>> I want wnow some person which like to speak about italian wine. If
>> someone speaks italian better

> The "subject" line contains the word "***": if is it a typo and you meant to
> write "guy" then here I am, if you're looking for a *** then you'll have to
> find another person

And perhaps we should put a plug in for it.hobby.vino, the
Italian-language wine newsgroup?

Mark Lipton
Posted to alt.food.wine

Mark Lipton wrote:

> And perhaps we should put a plug in for it.hobby.vino, the
> Italian-language wine newsgroup?

Good idea, since the OP is from Italy.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Vilco" > skrev i melding
> roby wrote:
> The "subject" line contains the word "***": if is it a typo and you meant
> to write "guy" then here I am, if you're looking for a *** then you'll
> have to find another person
> --

English is an interesting language. "A *** which ... ". Would "he" then
have been neutered?
:-) Anders

Posted to alt.food.wine

Anders Tørneskog wrote:

> English is an interesting language. "A *** which ... ". Would "he" then
> have been neutered?
> :-) Anders

Any more interesting than German, where Mädchen is neuter? :P

Mark Lipton
Posted to alt.food.wine

I think one should be labeled "***" for drinking white zinfadel.

Thoughts?

Anders Tørneskog wrote:
> "Vilco" > skrev i melding
>
>>roby wrote:
>>The "subject" line contains the word "***": if is it a typo and you meant
>>to write "guy" then here I am, if you're looking for a *** then you'll
>>have to find another person
>>--

> English is an interesting language. "A *** which ... ". Would "he" then
> have been neutered?
> :-) Anders

Posted to alt.food.wine

> I think one should be labeled "***" for drinking white zinfadel.
>
> Thoughts?

Dunno about "***", but if you drink enough of it, you'll be happy.

Jose
--
Humans are pack animals. Above all things, they have a deep need to
follow something, be it a leader, a creed, or a mob. Whosoever fully