FoodBanter.com

-   -   A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/118060-gay-write-italian-english.html)

roby[_2_] 05-03-2007 04:44 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine

I want wnow some person which like to speak about italian wine. If someone speaks italian better

Vilco[_1_] 05-03-2007 05:10 PM

roby wrote:

> I want wnow some person which like to speak about italian wine. If
> someone speaks italian better

The "subject" line contains the word "***": if is it a typo and you meant to
write "guy" then here I am, if you're looking for a *** then you'll have to
find another person ;)
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Mark Lipton[_1_] 05-03-2007 05:29 PM

Vilco wrote:
> roby wrote:
>
>> I want wnow some person which like to speak about italian wine. If
>> someone speaks italian better

> The "subject" line contains the word "***": if is it a typo and you meant to
> write "guy" then here I am, if you're looking for a *** then you'll have to
> find another person ;)

And perhaps we should put a plug in for it.hobby.vino, the
Italian-language wine newsgroup?

Mark Lipton

Vilco[_1_] 05-03-2007 05:30 PM

Mark Lipton wrote:

> And perhaps we should put a plug in for it.hobby.vino, the
> Italian-language wine newsgroup?

Good idea, since the OP is from Italy.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Anders Tørneskog 05-03-2007 09:40 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine

"Vilco" > skrev i melding
> roby wrote:
> The "subject" line contains the word "***": if is it a typo and you meant
> to write "guy" then here I am, if you're looking for a *** then you'll
> have to find another person ;)
> --

English is an interesting language. "A *** which ... ". Would "he" then
have been neutered?
:-) Anders

Mark Lipton[_1_] 05-03-2007 10:14 PM

Anders Tørneskog wrote:

> English is an interesting language. "A *** which ... ". Would "he" then
> have been neutered?
> :-) Anders

Any more interesting than German, where Mädchen is neuter? :P

Mark Lipton

il rit 05-03-2007 10:22 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine

I think one should be labeled "***" for drinking white zinfadel.

Thoughts?

:)

Jose 05-03-2007 10:40 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine

> I think one should be labeled "***" for drinking white zinfadel.
>
> Thoughts?

Dunno about "***", but if you drink enough of it, you'll be happy. :)

Jose
--
Humans are pack animals. Above all things, they have a deep need to
follow something, be it a leader, a creed, or a mob. Whosoever fully