FoodBanter.com

FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/)
-   Wine (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/)
-   -   A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/118060-gay-write-italian-english.html)

roby[_2_] 05-03-2007 04:44 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine
 
I want wnow some person which like to speak about italian wine. If someone speaks italian better

Vilco[_1_] 05-03-2007 05:10 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine
 
roby wrote:

I want wnow some person which like to speak about italian wine. If
someone speaks italian better


The "subject" line contains the word "***": if is it a typo and you meant to
write "guy" then here I am, if you're looking for a *** then you'll have to
find another person ;)
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'



Mark Lipton[_1_] 05-03-2007 05:29 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine
 
Vilco wrote:
roby wrote:

I want wnow some person which like to speak about italian wine. If
someone speaks italian better


The "subject" line contains the word "***": if is it a typo and you meant to
write "guy" then here I am, if you're looking for a *** then you'll have to
find another person ;)


And perhaps we should put a plug in for it.hobby.vino, the
Italian-language wine newsgroup?

Mark Lipton

Vilco[_1_] 05-03-2007 05:30 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine
 
Mark Lipton wrote:

And perhaps we should put a plug in for it.hobby.vino, the
Italian-language wine newsgroup?


Good idea, since the OP is from Italy.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'



Anders TÝrneskog 05-03-2007 09:40 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine
 

"Vilco" skrev i melding
...
roby wrote:
The "subject" line contains the word "***": if is it a typo and you meant
to write "guy" then here I am, if you're looking for a *** then you'll
have to find another person ;)
--

English is an interesting language. "A *** which ... ". Would "he" then
have been neutered?
:-) Anders



Mark Lipton[_1_] 05-03-2007 10:14 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine
 
Anders TÝrneskog wrote:

English is an interesting language. "A *** which ... ". Would "he" then
have been neutered?
:-) Anders



Any more interesting than German, where Mšdchen is neuter? :P

Mark Lipton

il rit 05-03-2007 10:22 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine
 
I think one should be labeled "***" for drinking white zinfadel.

Thoughts?

:)

Anders TÝrneskog wrote:
"Vilco" skrev i melding
...

roby wrote:
The "subject" line contains the word "***": if is it a typo and you meant
to write "guy" then here I am, if you're looking for a *** then you'll
have to find another person ;)
--


English is an interesting language. "A *** which ... ". Would "he" then
have been neutered?
:-) Anders



Jose 05-03-2007 10:40 PM

A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine
 
I think one should be labeled "***" for drinking white zinfadel.

Thoughts?


Dunno about "***", but if you drink enough of it, you'll be happy. :)

Jose
--
Humans are pack animals. Above all things, they have a deep need to
follow something, be it a leader, a creed, or a mob. Whosoever fully
understands this holds the world in his hands.
for Email, make the obvious change in the address.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FoodBanter