Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Wine cellars

Can someone suggest me where to get a 150 bottle wine cellar? Like
Eurocave/PEK systems/Haier?

Posted to alt.food.wine

In article
outdrinks.com>,
"jhill999" > wrote:

> Can someone suggest me where to get a 150 bottle wine cellar? Like
> Eurocave/PEK systems/Haier?

The wine enthusiast carries these.
Posted to alt.food.wine

jhill999 wrote:
> Can someone suggest me where to get a 150 bottle wine cellar? Like
> Eurocave/PEK systems/Haier?

I much prefer the U-Lines but I think they are all 75 bottle and under.
They just hold up better than Eurovave or VinoTemp. Mine is 15 years
old and still running strong. It fits under counter in the same space
as a standard sized kitchen cabinet.
Posted to alt.food.wine

"jhill999" in
lkaboutdrinks.com :
> Can someone suggest me where to get a 150 bottle wine cellar? Like
> Eurocave/PEK systems/Haier?

FYI on an online forum the number of answers available by "self-service" is
routinely 10 to 1000 greater than the number of answers to same topic
available by "full service" (i.e. by asking the question again).

Example: Quick check once on groups.google.com disclosed hundreds of
_threads_ (with several answers each) since 1986 on keywords refrigerator,
cooler, vinotemp, or vinotheque (last two are makers' names) on
alt.food.wine, rec.food.drink (pre-1995 when it carried mostly wine info),
and net.wines. Over 600 threads within this newsgroup (AFW) alone.

Max [Hoping the FAQ-file project progresses and that something like the
above is its first entry.]

Posted to alt.food.wine

Max Hauser wrote:
> "jhill999" in
> lkaboutdrinks.com :
>> Can someone suggest me where to get a 150 bottle wine cellar? Like
>> Eurocave/PEK systems/Haier?

> FYI on an online forum the number of answers available by "self-service" is
> routinely 10 to 1000 greater than the number of answers to same topic
> available by "full service" (i.e. by asking the question again).
>
> Example: Quick check once on groups.google.com disclosed hundreds of
> _threads_ (with several answers each) since 1986 on keywords refrigerator,
> cooler, vinotemp, or vinotheque (last two are makers' names) on
> alt.food.wine, rec.food.drink (pre-1995 when it carried mostly wine info),
> and net.wines. Over 600 threads within this newsgroup (AFW) alone.
>

> Max [Hoping the FAQ-file project progresses and that something like the
> above is its first entry.]

It's on the list, Max. Want to write something up about it? ;-)

Mark Lipton

Posted to alt.food.wine

I heard about OnTheFly shop at SanFrancisco. Here I found some good
products like, PEK Systems Vino Vault, EuroCave Elite 260-Bottle 2-Temp,
EuroCave Double Comfort 520-Bottle 1-Temp, EuroCave Quad Comfort
1000-Bottle. I think you can find your required winecellars there.

-----------WINE CELLARS------------------- pmorgan Wine 2 02-03-2007 04:08 AM
Koolspace Wine Cellars William E. Clay, Jr. Wine 0 23-05-2006 04:17 PM
Wine Cellars - Chuck Reid Wine 4 16-11-2004 07:10 AM
Wine coolers vs. cellars skategoat25 Wine 4 09-01-2004 01:51 AM
Newbie about Wine Cellars. Xyzsch Wine 4 06-10-2003 10:42 PM