Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN Leoville-Barton 1997

Having recovered from the flu decided last night to have our New Years Eve
claret.

Leoville Barton 1997.
A bright medium bodied claret.
Classic tight vegetal leather nose, soft entry with quaffing tannins, berry
fruit spice and quite long.

A classic lunchtime claret, at 12.5% and a very easy drink. Most pleasant.
A good reflection on the year.

JT

Posted to alt.food.wine

"John T" > wrote in message
k...
> Having recovered from the flu decided last night to have our New Years Eve
> claret.
>
> Leoville Barton 1997.
> A bright medium bodied claret.
> Classic tight vegetal leather nose, soft entry with quaffing tannins,
> berry fruit spice and quite long.
>
> A classic lunchtime claret, at 12.5% and a very easy drink. Most pleasant.
> A good reflection on the year.
>
> JT

This is supposed to be a "drink-up now" vintage. I take it that this was
still in good form.
Graham

TN Vertical Leoville Barton JT Wine 8 12-09-2009 03:33 AM
TN Vertical Leoville Barton JT Wine 0 10-09-2009 07:49 PM
TN Vertical Leoville Barton JT Wine 0 10-09-2009 07:48 PM
Leoville Barton Ronin[_3_] Wine 11 17-09-2007 02:16 AM
TN 2004 Leoville Barton DaleW Wine 11 30-08-2007 12:35 AM