Posted to alt.food.wine
JT JT is offline

Default what to expect from this champagne?

"JT" > wrote in message news:...

> "Emery Davis" > wrote in message
>>A friend has asked about a bottle of champagne he received as a gift.
>> He's just trying to find out the right use for it I think, certainly not
>> interested in value. Anyway, I've never heard of it, thought to ask
>> here.
>>
>> Comte Audoin de Dampierre, Cuvée des Ambassadeurs, premiere cru.
>>

> Emery
> see
> http://www.drinkon.com/Details/CH20057/Detail/Champagne
>
> It was featured on a recent BBC TV series with Oz Clarke trying to teach
> vinostine James May some basics about wine appreciation, a bit "Sideways"
> but a good laugh.

Posted to alt.food.wine
JT JT is offline

oops double strike... and I haven't had a drink yet!

in fact we have just had a real bout of flu that struck on Wednesday,
poleaxed we both were, so lots of unopened bottles and a slimmer waistline,
it fulfiled the medical definition of flu.

"you feel so bad, that you cannot get out of bed to retrieve a £50 note that
someone has left on the front lawn"

Happy New Year from a stormy UK