Posted to alt.food.wine

Default italian wine

We are glad to introduce to you our company IL NETTARE DI SILLA a supplier
of wine red and white coming from the best own vineyard of Borgo di
Sigliano a little village of Gragnano.

Our products a

RED GRAGNANO DOC RED SORRENTO DOC

RED LETTERE DOC WHITE SORRENTO
DOC

RED POMPEIANO IGT

IL NETTARE DI SILLA assure a wide range of products that allow us to become
one of the most representative companies in Italy.

Our customers are friends with which always find from our side every answer
to all requirements and needs, so our success key is customer satisfaction.

Many years of experience in the sales of products guarantee the good
quality and good commercial support.

Our motto is Si vis vivere sanum bibe Gragnanum

contact us:

Posted to alt.food.wine

buona sera, amici----we do not allow commercial messages on this
group---post some comments about wine but stick the free advertising in la
gabinetta(sorry for the poor Italian) buon natale.
"A roma" > wrote in message
> We are glad to introduce to you our company IL NETTARE DI SILLA a supplier
> of wine red and white coming from the best own vineyard of Borgo di
> Sigliano a little village of Gragnano.
>

> Our products a
>

> RED GRAGNANO DOC RED SORRENTO DOC
>
> RED LETTERE DOC WHITE SORRENTO
> DOC
>
> RED POMPEIANO IGT
>

> IL NETTARE DI SILLA assure a wide range of products that allow us to

become
> one of the most representative companies in Italy.
>

> Our customers are friends with which always find from our side every

answer
> to all requirements and needs, so our success key is customer

satisfaction.

> Many years of experience in the sales of products guarantee the good
> quality and good commercial support.
>

> Our motto is Si vis vivere sanum bibe Gragnanum
>
> contact us:

Posted to alt.food.wine

That is right as "Da Bep" says, ads are frowned upon here, even reported to
'.
That said, your effort wasn't too bad - no bleating of how 'great,
phantastic and wonderful our wines are' - but a relatively low key
information of what you have and an invitation to contact. Good try!
Even better had you had a home page with more info - but perhaps that'll
come later?
Best greetings
Anders

"A roma" > skrev i melding

Italian Wine Italian Wine Wine 0 15-03-2007 11:10 PM
A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine roby[_2_] Wine 9 05-03-2007 10:43 PM
Italian wine & [email protected] General 0 17-06-2005 12:07 AM
Italian wine federico Sushi 12 16-02-2005 03:25 PM
Italian red wine [email protected] Wine 16 07-01-2005 05:17 PM