Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Brunello's 1997

The best Brunelloìs 1997 for sale.
I have 20 different labels of Brunello 1997 with best score by RP and Wine-Spectator
Posted to alt.food.wine

renato wrote:
> The best Brunelloìs 1997 for sale.
> I have 20 different labels of Brunello 1997 with best score by RP and Wine-Spectator

Why do you think Wine Spectator scores will impress us?

Posted to alt.food.wine

renato wrote:
> The best Brunelloìs 1997 for sale.
> I have 20 different labels of Brunello 1997 with best score by RP and Wine-Spectator

Why do you think Wine Spectator scores will impress us?

Do you think we are so stupid as to care about Wine Spectator scores?

Posted to alt.food.wine

I believe this is not the first time Renato has posted a solicitation for
his business---maybe its time we tell him "Basta".
"UC" > wrote in message
ups.com...

renato wrote:
> The best Brunelloìs 1997 for sale.
> I have 20 different labels of Brunello 1997 with best score by RP and

Wine-Spectator

Why do you think Wine Spectator scores will impress us?

Do you think we are so stupid as to care about Wine Spectator scores?

Posted to alt.food.wine

Joe "Beppe"Rosenberg wrote:

> I believe this is not the first time Renato has posted a solicitation
> for his business---maybe its time we tell him "Basta".

LOL
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Posted to alt.food.wine

Joe "Beppe"Rosenberg wrote:
> I believe this is not the first time Renato has posted a solicitation for
> his business---maybe its time we tell him "Basta".
> "UC" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>
> renato wrote:
>> The best Brunelloìs 1997 for sale.
>> I have 20 different labels of Brunello 1997 with best score by RP and

> Wine-Spectator
>

> Why do you think Wine Spectator scores will impress us?
>
> Do you think we are so stupid as to care about Wine Spectator scores?

I couldn't agree more....

Wine Spectator is for "sellers" not for "buyers."