Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Narsai David's "Alexis Bespaloff" chicken dish

Posted to rec.food.cooking Nov. 19 in message

> .

(It's a follow-up resolving a 1988 thread on the wine newsgroup, about
cooking with Sauternes wines; being mostly about cooking, the follow-up
appears on RFC.)

Posted to alt.food.wine

Thanks. I've copied your recipe and Narsai David's, forwarded to my
personal chef. I have a couple of low-end Sauternes I was given as
gifts that are taking up cellar space, finally a reason to try. Thanks
for the history.