FoodBanter.com

-   -   Wine sales pass spirits for first time in Canada (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/101217-wine-sales-pass-spirits.html)

Richard Neidich 14-09-2006 01:24 PM

Wine sales pass spirits for first time in Canada

More signs of global warming...our neighbors to the north of us now drink
more wine than spirits....sadly, if this trend continues wine will cost more
:-)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl.../National/home

Ric[_3_] 14-09-2006 04:30 PM

Wine sales pass spirits for first time in Canada

How do you figure that? "More wine consumption = higher prices"?

ink.net...

Paolo 19-09-2006 02:00 AM

Wine sales pass spirits for first time in Canada

Assuming supply remains constant if demand increase prices usually go
up. Econmomics 101.
-Paolo