Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Does Wine Clip Really Made Wine Tastes Better?

http://www.thewineclip.com/cgi-bin/c...i?category=dhp

Posted to alt.food.wine

I've never found any credible science to back up the idea that
magnetism could affect wine. I believe the Wine Clip folks (like all
their predecessors) like to have experiments, but only of their design.
While there are many things in life we don't understand, magnet magic
has been touted for many products, and never stood the test of rigorous
proof.Occam's razor says "Dale, save your money"

http://www.randi.org/jr/2006-06/060206nothing.html#i10

Posted to alt.food.wine

raymd wrote:
> http://www.thewineclip.com/cgi-bin/c...i?category=dhp

It also raises the dead.

Posted to alt.food.wine

This came up before, sometime last year. My offer still stands. Send
me the wine clip, send me the wine, and I'll do a thorough evaluation
for you and post the results.

If I can still find the computer afterwards.

Jose
--
There are more ways to skin a cat than there are cats.
Posted to alt.food.wine

My 2 cents. You can get the same effect by opening the bottle under a
high power transmission line. Remember when everyone was afraid to live
near or under one? No research ever proved any harm. Then 20 years later
we find magnet bracelets, charms, etc. To assist in healing and better
life? This is one of those myths, and the clip will do no better with
your wine than it will strapped to your car fuel line to improve
mileage. or water pipe to "straighten out your H20" molecules.

http://www.chowhound.com/topics/show/302159

http://www.dansdata.com/wineclip.htm

Now if you want to improve your wine, I have for sale a little pill you
put into the wine...... :*) hahaha. Just teasing.
--
DAve

p.s. I'm glad you asked, as I always ask questions too, and it's the
only way to get opinions. thanks.

raymd wrote:
> http://www.thewineclip.com/cgi-bin/c...i?category=dhp

Posted to alt.food.wine

"raymd" > wrote in news:ee91rs$k6j$1
@mawar.singnet.com.sg:

> http://www.thewineclip.com/cgi-bin/c...i?category=dhp

Oh come on! I have a saying that I use on just such occasions: "Sounds like
bullshit to me." Anyone that buys this might want to look into a bridge I
am selling.

Fred.
Posted to alt.food.wine

raymd schrieb:

> http://www.thewineclip.com/cgi-bin/c...i?category=dhp

Oh, not again! I have already seen "Magnetic fuel consumption reducer",
"Magnetic water quality improvement devices", "Magnetic headache
necklaces"....it was only a question of time.... Don't get me wrong,
there is probably theoretical explanation how this "device" could work,
but what I miss are for example blind tastings by some prominent and
relevant wine experts - and I'm sure we'll never see one of those. The
good thing is: it probably doesn't impact the taste in a negative way.