FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Detox help please (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/87436-detox-help-please.html)

gr8fulnfa 01-04-2006 02:51 AM

Detox help please

Can anyone point me to a good 2-week detox diet.

thanks.

gr8ful

Elderberry Blossom 01-04-2006 10:21 AM

Detox help please

This is an 8 week diet designed by Alex Jamieson for Morgan Spurlock
after his "Super Size Me" experiment. I haven't read the book but it is
on my list of books to buy. http://tinyurl.com/f8ytv

Good Luck

katrine 08-04-2006 01:19 PM

Detox help please

Hi
U could go on a two week rawfood diet, just with smoothies made purely from
fresh fruit and raw veggies. I just quit sugar and put my smoothie up till
two or three a day. People can tell that my skin are much nicer. U clean out
acids with raw food, but if u go to far u can eventually become to base
within your body.
This link might give u an idea of what's about.

http://www.ctds.info/acidic-foods.html

Take care