Old 27-12-2005, 11:37 PM posted to rec.food.veg.cooking
KaleIsCool

Default Kale - Recipes - Making a collection - Need Help - Thanks.

I have always used green, dino, and other types of kale in green
drinks. I blend kale up with a few other greens, maybe some veggies,
and an apple or pear for taste. I'm getting bored with the whole
set-up, and I wanted some slightly more tasty recipes for this
healthful vegetable.

If anyone has any kale recipes, please send them to

^_^ Peace - Love - Unity ^_^

Old 18-04-2006, 10:40 PM posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

KaleIsCool wrote:
I have always used green, dino, and other types of kale in green
drinks. I blend kale up with a few other greens, maybe some veggies,
and an apple or pear for taste. I'm getting bored with the whole
set-up, and I wanted some slightly more tasty recipes for this
healthful vegetable.

If anyone has any kale recipes, please send them to

^_^ Peace - Love - Unity ^_^

Hello,

Here is my favorite vegetarian Kale recipe. We have it at least once
every 1-2 weeks.

Campanelle Pasta with Sun-dried tomatoes, Kale and Garlic-Lemon Sauce

• 1 bunch of kale
• 1 tsp. salt
• 12 sun-dried tomatoes, snipped into small pieces and soaked in boiling
water for 10 minutes, drained
• 1 box of Campanelle pasta, cooked al dente, drained
• 12-15 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 stick of butter
• juice of 1-2 lemons
• grated mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses
Boil kale in salted water for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
Sauté garlic in butter (in a large pot) for 90 seconds. Add kale and
cook another minute. Add tomatoes, pasta and lemon juice and cook until
heated through. Serve with grated mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.

Best regards,
Mike