Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking
Steve

Default Cheap and healthy noodles?

Hi;

I am feeling a yen for two of my favorites again:

1. 100% buckwheat soba
2. Whole grain baked ramen

The problem is that I don't like the prices for either of these things.
Does anyone know of a good mail order source where I might be able to
buy these things at a discount that would make it worth the trouble?

I am aware of google.

Thanks in advance for any information you may have

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"