Old 31-08-2005, 04:55 AM
Viviane

Jude wrote:
i love cream cheese and avocado sandwiches

I invented my own version of this. Spread cream cheese on pita bread.
In the center, put half an avocado, sliced, and add one slice of onion,
chopped, and a handful of sliced black olives. Fold and eat like a
wrap. Delicious!

Viviane

Old 31-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Vicky Conlan

According to :
Cheese. Toast bread melt cheese in the toaster oven or oven, micro will
be a bit different.
MOD snip

I toast the bread first, ... So on the softsides I place the cheese
and then I nuke em, about 30 secs.

thanks to all. when you say, nuke em, about 30 secs. would that be in the
microwave or sandwich toaster ?

Nuke would be microwave. Quick sharp burst of radiation to make
the cheese go soggy. Yum. :-)
--
Caption Competition: http://sig.comps.org/caption/
Old 21-10-2007, 06:15 PM posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

Default substantial toast for a novice

Eat your toast dry! It tastes good!

"jw 1111" wrote in message
hi, have just read a book 'the china study' and its made me want to stop
eating meat.

can you please advise a novice what to easily put on my toast to make a
substantial meal please? many thanks

Port Wine Question - Substantial Differences? [email protected] Wine 6 12-02-2008 03:19 AM
Tea novice [email protected] Tea 12 06-12-2006 03:44 PM
help for novice Paul Winemaking 5 08-11-2006 11:23 PM
Risotto novice biig General Cooking 23 17-12-2005 06:51 PM
roasting a whole pig (for a novice) Beth Cole Barbecue 6 16-05-2004 04:59 AM