Kate L Pugh

Default New quinoa product

I saw a very interesting product in my local wholefood store today;
quinoa grain cultured with tempeh mould to produce a sort of
quorn-like product. I didn't have enough cash on me to get it (was on
my way home from the market with mere pennies remaining, and needed
tofu more than I needed random new things) but it looked very
interesting. Ah, I think this is it; the logo looks about right:
http://www.quinova.co.uk/

Registered with the UK vegan society, too.

Kake

Quinoa Richard Fangnail General Cooking 3 16-09-2007 09:29 PM
Quinoa Omni in Atlanta Vegetarian cooking 6 29-12-2006 04:16 PM
Quinoa (again) TammyM General Cooking 4 02-12-2006 07:32 PM
Quinoa? Andy General Cooking 11 15-11-2006 03:56 AM
New quinoa product Kate L Pugh Vegetarian cooking 1 26-04-2005 01:21 PM