Louise Sinks

Default Vegetarian resources in West Philly

Hello everyone. I just recently moved to Philadelphia, and I was
wondering if anyone used a CSA (community shared agriculture) farm that
had a drop-off site in the University City area? If not, where are some
good places to get organic produce in this area? I'm also having
problems finding vegetarian stuff at grocery stores (TVP and such). Any
good resources?

Thanks!
Louise