rmg

Default Nicey nice mcmuffin

This is more "vegetarian" than "vegan."

I got one of those Il Fornaio Pane rolls from Trader Joe's.

I took about 1/2 cup "Gimmie Lean" veggie pork sausage and mixed in 1
teaspoon ground fennel seed, liberal salt and white pepper. Fry in canola
oil.

Then I melted 2 chunks of 50% fat free vermont cheddar, also from TJ's, on
the sausage and slapped all in the Il Fornaio Pane roll.

That was good.

I accidentally bought the fat free cheddar, actually, because usually I'm
disappointed by low fat cheese, yogurt, and dairy products in general.
However this cheese was very satisfying and I'd definitely purchase it
again.