Michael

Default How to make Rice krispes

I haven't tried these myself...

http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=27520

--
Michael

Michael's Profile: http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/member.php?u=1
View this thread: http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=27038
Michael

I haven't tried these myself...

http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=27520

--
Michael

Michael's Profile: http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/member.php?u=1
View this thread: http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=27038
Marie

I've made them a few times. They're better if you leave the sugar out.

--
Marie

Marie's Profile: http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/member.php?u=867
View this thread: http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=27038
Melissa M

"How it All Vegan" has a recipe for peanut butter chocolate chip rice
krispies that is to die for!!

--
Melissa M

Melissa M's Profile: http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/member.php?u=2774
View this thread: http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ad.php?t=27038
Scented Nectar

Years ago, some friends of mine gave me a great vegan recipe substitute
for rice krispie squares. Here's their recipe. I'm not sure where they
got it. I've made it a number of times and it's quite good.

Crispy Brown Rice Squares

Ingredients:
2 c Ricemalt or barleymalt
1 c Tahini
Salt to taste, small amount
Vanilla to taste
Puffed brown rice

Directions:
Heat malt, then add to tahini, salt and vanilla in a bowl.

Add enough rice until the mix is a somewhat solid texture.

Press into square pans and refrigerate.

--
http://www.scentednectar.com
A huge veg recipe directory listing over 600 sites.