Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

Default good vegetarian recipe book

Hi I am looking for a good vegetarian recipe book, do you have any to recommend?
Thanks a lot my wife will be grateful
Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

stef > wrote in
:

> Hi I am looking for a good vegetarian recipe book, do you have any to
> recommend? Thanks a lot my wife will be grateful

Consider _Vegetariana_ by Nava Atlas. I like it. Probably long out of print
but used copies should be available.

--
"Experience is something you don't get until
just after you need it." Steven Wright
Experienced Member

Long gone are the days when vegetarian cooking meant a couple of thin cookbooks and very few resources.
There are many sites all across the Web dedicated to the pleasurable pursuit of vegetarian eating.

Some of my favorite sites are dawnfood, Sheffafoods, healthyfoods and vegetariantimes; they have some amazing recipe tips and new ideas which really help you in giving new nascences to your daily meal.
Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

Kurma's books are an invitation to
embark on an exciting journey
of culinary exploration.
Each lucidly explained recipe is an
adventure into new lands of international culture,
taste, and nutrition.

Kurma's books have also attracted many
positive reviews and can be obtained at
good bookstores around the world.