FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Join me in the LIMU EXPERIENCE seaweed in a bottle (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/416740-join-me-limu-experience.html)

Bumble Bees 01-04-2012 04:17 PM

Join me in the LIMU EXPERIENCE seaweed in a bottle

Greetings, Have you ever had seaweed in a bottle? Seaweed harvested from pollution-free water in the South Pacific. I encourage you to try LIMU it will help you FEEL,LOOK,and LIVE better. Live the LIMU EXPERIENCE for the next 90 days Share your experience with others and enter to win cash,prizes and trips. to find out more about Limu contact me @ bumblebeesinjulye.iamlimu.com or 229-539-5286 USA

This drink has changed my life I am 49 years old and I tell you no lie I look years younger. It must be my LIMU EXPERIENCE view me and tell me what you think.