FoodBanter.com

FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/)
-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Healthy Eating (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/408526-healthy-eating.html)

tan 20-06-2011 05:34 AM

Healthy Eating
 
Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and sometimes we are the ones to suffer because restaurant owners are focused on what tastes good and not what is always healthy. Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and in today's atmosphere of economic uncertainty it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions. Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and in today's atmosphere of economic uncertainty it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions.

Now more than ever it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions.

tan 20-06-2011 05:36 AM

It will take more planning and more preparation, but in the end isn't it worth it if you are healthier overall and feel better about yourself? To curb your unhealthy heating, and to explore the wonderful world of culinary delights, you can consider cooking more for yourself you control exactly what goes into your meal from the amount of salt, oil, butter, and the portions of meat.
food and exercise

Marshal15 08-07-2011 06:07 PM

Always eat healthy because when a man will be eat healthy things like fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and fresh beef then his working power is very fast.

Fidel 09-09-2011 09:01 AM

Healthy Eating...
HmM.. Well i think fresh fruits and vegetables is good for health,
and also drink plenty of water which is good for health....

Carol Peer 12-09-2011 04:25 AM

Well, planning out healthy meals does take some time but once you get the basic meals down you repeat with some additions to suit your taste. If you don't like to cook make raw vege and fruit smoothies. You get a lot of vitamins and minerals that way without cooking.

my 2 cents worth.

haleymcadams1 12-09-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tan (Post 1628198)
Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and sometimes we are the ones to suffer because restaurant owners are focused on what tastes good and not what is always healthy. Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and in today's atmosphere of economic uncertainty it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions. Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and in today's atmosphere of economic uncertainty it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions.

Now more than ever it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions.

True indeed. Just for an example are fast food chains. Most of their food isn't that healthy and mostly just makes you fat without any positive things that you can do in your body. By eating too much fast food dishes you can really develop illnesses. I didn't say that don't eat fast food, I'm just saying that don't eat too much of it.

kevinandrew 14-09-2011 02:07 PM

Healthy food gives energy for do the work, i like eat health food and today when i going eating any food first i check food fresh or not basically if you need keep healthy your self you just eat healthy food and drinks fresh juice.

peterwaugh 17-09-2011 01:16 PM

People like eat to healthy food they are need now clean and good hotel for eating, i like eat healthy food at home or hotel or healthy food give me good health and make strong my body cells and also i like to eat salad of fresh fruits.

haleymcadams1 19-09-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinandrew (Post 1660602)
Healthy food gives energy for do the work, i like eat health food and today when i going eating any food first i check food fresh or not basically if you need keep healthy your self you just eat healthy food and drinks fresh juice.

I do love drinking freshly squeeze fruit juice. Eating healthy foods means healthy living.

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterwaugh (Post 1661647)
People like eat to healthy food they are need now clean and good hotel for eating, i like eat healthy food at home or hotel or healthy food give me good health and make strong my body cells and also i like to eat salad of fresh fruits.

Well eating healthy foods doesn't guarantee that you're eating clean food. Hotel foods are indeed delicious and hopefully clean enough to say that it's good to eat.

ecka 22-09-2011 03:39 AM

All foods are healthy and delicious but we should know what are the benefits of that food, and healthy eating is really a good habit to maintain our body healthy..we should know how to limit ourselves in eating, :)

Satay is a great barbeque food and fun to eat.

ALTAIR 22-09-2011 08:46 AM

Thanks for your sharing guys, I have not read almost every comments but some of these read and have well commented and beautifully share information.

Klusner 22-09-2011 01:29 PM

Some times digestion problem happens due to our chewing habit not due to digestive problem.I mean that we do not chew the meat or any other stuff so that becomes difficult to digest by stomach.

haleymcadams1 22-09-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klusner (Post 1663173)
Some times digestion problem happens due to our chewing habit not due to digestive problem.I mean that we do not chew the meat or any other stuff so that becomes difficult to digest by stomach.

That's an interesting point. But it can happen because of a lot of various reasons. It can be because you ate something spoiled, et al.

Isaac Gish 03-11-2011 04:45 PM

It's so true, It does take a while to cook your own meals. My wife and I love having home cooked meals, but really with our schedule it is tough. It is pretty awesome when we have it though, and we feel healthier and better about ourselves. It's awesome how much better you feel all the time when you're eating healthily.

cicilyray 17-12-2011 09:15 AM

Healthy eating is important for the human body.Healthy food help to stay body healthy and fit.There are many different way to stay healthy.It also help to increase moisture level in our body.We can take fruit,Salad,Fruit juice in the food.

Hsd14h 26-02-2012 08:30 AM

I like this healthy and awesome stuff
i really love it a lot



______________________
SEO Dallas

goodfood 17-03-2012 07:48 AM

An old saying 'Worry and hurry are enemies of digestive health' are truer today than ever before.Good habits such as healthy eating can easily be established with a little effort and a positive frame of mind..

scott442 01-01-2013 12:00 PM

Most people today are health conscious and that is why we are all looking for food that tastes well and is at the same time nutritious.Raw food is food that hasnít been cooked, processed, irradiated or exposed to pesticides or herbicides. It includes fresh fruits, berries, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and herbs in their whole, natural state.

Proponents say cooking obliterates most of the vitamins in food and nearly all the immune-boosting plant nutrients. Some great companies are selling delicious ready-made food products in the market. Some examples of these companies are Sheffa foods, Healthyfoods etc. - their products are natural as well as healthy too.

wdwatson 18-03-2013 12:24 PM

Vegetarian food is the healthiest food to consume in order to maintain good eating habits ..easily digestable and less oily, cholestrol content is also less as compared to non veg.

cheddar cheese

MarkHerry 15-05-2013 03:46 PM

Healthy food is important for a healthy body. Healthy food provides us healthy living. We always should add healthy and clean food in diet to prevent our body from infections and diseases so everyone should eat healthy food only.

St. Pete gym

Brodon 06-07-2013 08:37 AM

Most people today are health conscious and that is why we are all looking for food that tastes well and is at the same time nutritious.Raw food is food that hasn’t been cooked, processed, irradiated or exposed to pesticides or herbicides.


.................................................. ..........................

how to quickly get rid of dandruff | coastal scents eyeshadow

clinicaltrials 21-08-2013 11:07 AM

Nice share, Acceptable thread. Yeah concerning more on health, better go for a raw veg and fruit juice moreover drinking lots of water. Well this is enough to maintain a good health that too in this hurry burry busy life.

phiferindia 16-12-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac Gish (Post 1678566)
It's so true, It does take a while to cook your own meals. My wife and I love having home cooked meals, but really with our schedule it is tough. It is pretty awesome when we have it though, and we feel healthier and better about ourselves. It's awesome how much better you feel all the time when you're eating healthily.

Four Steps for healthy life
1. Regular Exercise
2. Drink lot of waters
3. Avoid Fast Food Product(include Vegetables Salad)
4. Concentrate on fresh fruits, vegetables and Bolied crops,grains,cerials

That's all,Enjoy Your Stuff Healthily. Also look Young forever.

Jistong005 24-01-2014 10:14 AM

Healthy eating is very important for the good health and fitness.
Don't eat too much but always eat healthy and balanced foods.
Avoid unhealthy foods such as fatty, junk, and fast foods etc. and take natural and organic diets to get more vitamins and nutrition for the healthy life.

adamprowse weight loss

jendez 30-01-2014 04:16 AM

I do agree with you. Yes It might be hard to go for a healthy diet but what I am saying is no matter how hard it is we should go for it. Should give a try.



__________________________________________________ ______
VALKEE.

BruceJee 14-04-2019 05:36 AM

I really like the topic of healthy eating. Nowadays there are many people those don't know how to make a good diet list. It's also important that you consistently monitor your fitness with verv which can be very beneficial.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FoodBanter