FoodBanter.com

FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/)
-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Healthy Eating (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/408526-healthy-eating.html)

tan 20-06-2011 05:34 AM

Healthy Eating
 
Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and sometimes we are the ones to suffer because restaurant owners are focused on what tastes good and not what is always healthy. Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and in today's atmosphere of economic uncertainty it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions. Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and in today's atmosphere of economic uncertainty it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions.

Now more than ever it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions.

tan 20-06-2011 05:36 AM

It will take more planning and more preparation, but in the end isn't it worth it if you are healthier overall and feel better about yourself? To curb your unhealthy heating, and to explore the wonderful world of culinary delights, you can consider cooking more for yourself you control exactly what goes into your meal from the amount of salt, oil, butter, and the portions of meat.
food and exercise

Marshal15 08-07-2011 06:07 PM

Always eat healthy because when a man will be eat healthy things like fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and fresh beef then his working power is very fast.

Fidel 09-09-2011 09:01 AM

Healthy Eating...
HmM.. Well i think fresh fruits and vegetables is good for health,
and also drink plenty of water which is good for health....

Carol Peer 12-09-2011 04:25 AM

Well, planning out healthy meals does take some time but once you get the basic meals down you repeat with some additions to suit your taste. If you don't like to cook make raw vege and fruit smoothies. You get a lot of vitamins and minerals that way without cooking.

my 2 cents worth.

haleymcadams1 12-09-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tan (Post 1628198)
Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and sometimes we are the ones to suffer because restaurant owners are focused on what tastes good and not what is always healthy. Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and in today's atmosphere of economic uncertainty it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions. Quite simply it takes time to cook healthy meals and in today's atmosphere of economic uncertainty it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions.

Now more than ever it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy diet and we can see the consequences everywhere as we gain weight and develop more drastic related medical conditions.

True indeed. Just for an example are fast food chains. Most of their food isn't that healthy and mostly just makes you fat without any positive things that you can do in your body. By eating too much fast food dishes you can really develop illnesses. I didn't say that don't eat fast food, I'm just saying that don't eat too much of it.

kevinandrew 14-09-2011 02:07 PM

Healthy food gives energy for do the work, i like eat health food and today when i going eating any food first i check food fresh or not basically if you need keep healthy your self you just eat healthy food and drinks fresh juice.

peterwaugh 17-09-2011 01:16 PM

People like eat to healthy food they are need now clean and good hotel for eating, i like eat healthy food at home or hotel or healthy food give me good health and make strong my body cells and also i like to eat salad of fresh fruits.

haleymcadams1 19-09-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinandrew (Post 1660602)
Healthy food gives energy for do the work, i like eat health food and today when i going eating any food first i check food fresh or not basically if you need keep healthy your self you just eat healthy food and drinks fresh juice.

I do love drinking freshly squeeze fruit juice. Eating healthy foods means healthy living.

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterwaugh (Post 1661647)
People like eat to healthy food they are need now clean and good hotel for eating, i like eat healthy food at home or hotel or healthy food give me good health and make strong my body cells and also i like to eat salad of fresh fruits.

Well eating healthy foods doesn't guarantee that you're eating clean food. Hotel foods are indeed delicious and hopefully clean enough to say that it's good to eat.

ecka 22-09-2011 03:39 AM

All foods are healthy and delicious but we should know what are the benefits of that food, and healthy eating is really a good habit to maintain our body healthy..we should know how to limit ourselves in eating, :)

Satay is a great barbeque food and fun to eat.

ALTAIR 22-09-2011 08:46 AM

Thanks for your sharing guys, I have not read almost every comments but some of these read and have well commented and beautifully share information.

Klusner 22-09-2011 01:29 PM

Some times digestion problem happens due to our chewing habit not due to digestive problem.I mean that we do not chew the meat or any other stuff so that becomes difficult to digest by stomach.

haleymcadams1 22-09-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klusner (Post 1663173)
Some times digestion problem happens due to our chewing habit not due to digestive problem.I mean that we do not chew the meat or any other stuff so that becomes difficult to digest by stomach.

That's an interesting point. But it can happen because of a lot of various reasons. It can be because you ate something spoiled, et al.

Isaac Gish 03-11-2011 05:45 PM

It's so true, It does take a while to cook your own meals. My wife and I love having home cooked meals, but really with our schedule it is tough. It is pretty awesome when we have it though, and we feel healthier and better about ourselves. It's awesome how much better you feel all the time when you're eating healthily.

cicilyray 17-12-2011 10:15 AM

Healthy eating is important for the human body.Healthy food help to stay body healthy and fit.There are many different way to stay healthy.It also help to increase moisture level in our body.We can take fruit,Salad,Fruit juice in the food.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FoodBanter