FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   cook with tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/395486-re-cook-tea.html)

axlq 07-04-2010 09:15 PM

cook with tea

In article >,
hellohello > wrote:

>anybody knows that how to cook a delicious meal with tea?

It seems obvious to me, that if you can cook a delicious meal using
water, then replacing the water with tea would result in another
delicious meal having a different flavor.

-A

Benji Z-Man 08-04-2010 02:07 PM

cook with tea

On 08/04/10 06:15, axlq wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:
>>
>> anybody knows that how to cook a delicious meal with tea?

> It seems obvious to me, that if you can cook a delicious meal using
> water, then replacing the water with tea would result in another
> delicious meal having a different flavor.
>
> -A

I think what the original question was in regards to was to make food
with tea leaves as an ingredient.

Unfortunately, I don't - but I know of several, especially involving
green tea, including a lot of desserts.

WardSmall 26-02-2011 11:38 AM

My girlfriend has gone christmas shopping for the day with her sister and I have been given the task of going to Tesco to buy somthing for our tea. I think that she knows I will probably just come back with 2 frozen pizza'a so i want to get somthing to show her that i put a bit of effort in to it.

Hero2011 01-08-2011 06:15 PM

This information is useful with me,thanks a lot!

Micheal21 29-09-2011 12:16 PM

well i never had have tried this kinda tea before ... well u have got a good idea . Hopefully i will try to make one soon . And then i will let you know that if i would like it or not . Thanks