FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Vegetarian and vegan fitness and diet (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/394609-vegetarian-vegan-fitness-diet.html)

[email protected] 12-03-2010 05:45 AM

Vegetarian and vegan fitness and diet

Doesn't seem to be much newsgroup activity for vegetarians....unlike vegas,
with also starts with "veg"

Still, it's a topic that's dear to me.

www.dietveg.com

www.dietveg.com/blog

Thanks!

jasminesolis 18-03-2010 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1449841)
Doesn't seem to be much newsgroup activity for vegetarians....unlike vegas,
with also starts with "veg"

Still, it's a topic that's dear to me.

DietVeg -- Home Page

DietVeg Blog

Thanks!

i am kind of a vegetarian. I like to eat all kinds of green and healthy food and fruits,uncluding drinking tea,fruit juices.

hellohello 06-04-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1449841)
Doesn't seem to be much newsgroup activity for vegetarians....unlike vegas,
with also starts with "veg"

Still, it's a topic that's dear to me.

www.dietveg.com

www.dietveg.com/blog

Thanks!

a good news that : drinking tea can help to lose weight

Reeba 31-08-2010 06:10 PM

Its relatively hard to get a high protein diet when you are a veggie.

KajolThappar 16-09-2010 06:55 AM

my muscles are not in shape but my body is ! now want to shape them and i want to put sm muscle in but i m a vegetarian n dint know how to go about it n besides i work in shifts mostly early mornings so i head to the gym at noon sm how eat 3 meals a day mainly contains some wheat , rice and few pulses and vegetables no fruits sadly , cup caffeine , 1 cup green tea and few biscuits in between no smoking , 6 beers over the weekend and 2 day eat outs in a month mainly italian thats my typical diet .

Buy Smart Phone-Cheap Phone Cases

Milanice 10-03-2011 01:15 PM

Thanks for sharing this information.

Rajdhani 29-09-2012 07:20 AM

Supplement your diet with whey protein powder. Cheap, more quicker than cooking meat or preparing a protein rich veggie meal. And you get a lot more protein for your buck

scott442 01-01-2013 11:56 AM

Recent research shows that in order to avoid critical food and water shortages, the entire population may need to switch to an almost exclusively vegetarian diet by the year 2050. Eat some healthy vegan foods in your meal that surely increase your protein intake.

Nowadays many companies sell healthy ready-made vegan food products that are easily available at any grocery store. An example of such a company is Sheffafoods creating healthy Gluten free snacks and other foods- you can Google them and take a look at their product line, they taste great too and add a new flavor to your meal.