CR

Default Easy to clean juicer?

I tried a juicer 6 or 7 years ago, but it was hard to clean and tended
to spray juice around. It was a cheaper model. Are there any now that
are fairly easy to clean and don't spray juice? What about the
juiceman jr?
SansMeat

What about trying a Vita-Mix? Drinking whole juice is better for you than
throwing out the fibre. Best juice maker on the market, also one of the most
expensive.

"CR" > wrote in message
om...
> I tried a juicer 6 or 7 years ago, but it was hard to clean and tended
> to spray juice around. It was a cheaper model. Are there any now that
> are fairly easy to clean and don't spray juice? What about the
> juiceman jr?

SansMeat

What about trying a Vita-Mix? Drinking whole juice is better for you than
throwing out the fibre. Best juice maker on the market, also one of the most
expensive.

"CR" > wrote in message
om...
> I tried a juicer 6 or 7 years ago, but it was hard to clean and tended
> to spray juice around. It was a cheaper model. Are there any now that
> are fairly easy to clean and don't spray juice? What about the
> juiceman jr?

SansMeat

What about trying a Vita-Mix? Drinking whole juice is better for you than
throwing out the fibre. Best juice maker on the market, also one of the most
expensive.

"CR" > wrote in message
om...
> I tried a juicer 6 or 7 years ago, but it was hard to clean and tended
> to spray juice around. It was a cheaper model. Are there any now that
> are fairly easy to clean and don't spray juice? What about the
> juiceman jr?

axlq

In article >,
CR > wrote:
>I tried a juicer 6 or 7 years ago, but it was hard to clean and tended
>to spray juice around. It was a cheaper model. Are there any now that
>are fairly easy to clean and don't spray juice? What about the
>juiceman jr?

I don't know what you mean by "easy." I consider my Green Life
juicer easy to clean, but it has more parts to clean than other
juicers. Each part itself is easy to clean. It doesn't spray
juice, and the juice lasts longer (48 hours) due to the slower
twin-gear crushing action not oxygenating the juice so much.

-A

axlq

In article >,
CR > wrote:
>I tried a juicer 6 or 7 years ago, but it was hard to clean and tended
>to spray juice around. It was a cheaper model. Are there any now that
>are fairly easy to clean and don't spray juice? What about the
>juiceman jr?

I don't know what you mean by "easy." I consider my Green Life
juicer easy to clean, but it has more parts to clean than other
juicers. Each part itself is easy to clean. It doesn't spray
juice, and the juice lasts longer (48 hours) due to the slower
twin-gear crushing action not oxygenating the juice so much.

-A

Easy way to clean oven Lenona General Cooking 16 17-02-2011 03:27 PM
Pls recommend easy-to-clean kitchen gadgets spamtrap1888 General Cooking 41 03-03-2010 01:57 PM
Easy to Clean Infuser Barry F Margolius Tea 7 04-10-2008 07:09 PM
Best juicer ? DXer Vegan 2 12-12-2004 01:26 PM
Best Juicer MIKE General 0 03-11-2003 12:01 PM