FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Every environmentalist should be vegan! (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/179162-every-environmentalist-should-vegan.html)

Vegan Abolitionist 22-11-2009 12:45 PM

Every environmentalist should be vegan!

A collection of videos about the environmental cost of meat and why a
plant based, vegan lifestyle is the best one can do for the planet.
http://www.animalsuffering.com/resou...-environment./
Go Vegan and save the planet!

sightpress 01-02-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegan Abolitionist (Post 1406948)
A collection of videos about the environmental cost of meat and why a
plant based, vegan lifestyle is the best one can do for the planet.
Video: Go Vegan for the environment.
Go Vegan and save the planet!

yeah vegan lifestyle is the best!

jasminesolis 18-03-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegan Abolitionist (Post 1406948)
A collection of videos about the environmental cost of meat and why a
plant based, vegan lifestyle is the best one can do for the planet.
Video: Go Vegan for the environment.
Go Vegan and save the planet!

I am a vegan .But i'm not agree with you,'cause there are many execptions.

hellohello 06-04-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegan Abolitionist (Post 1406948)
A collection of videos about the environmental cost of meat and why a
plant based, vegan lifestyle is the best one can do for the planet.
Video: Go Vegan for the environment.
Go Vegan and save the planet!

i agree.those not are hypocrytical

RussianFoodDire 23-04-2012 02:17 PM

I am totally agree with you that being vegan is really helpful for health.

Rajdhani 29-09-2012 06:45 AM

I am vegan, partly because I don't want to participate in supporting all that damage to the environment. However, it's silly to think that because I have stopped eating animal products, dairy and meat production lines everywhere are going to stop and adjust their production to use and abuse fewer natural resources.