Member

Default great place for veg recipes

hey guys, im new to veg (still eating some fish but working on it) and i found this great group that has tons and tons of recipes and is great for first time or on-the-fence vegs...its sponsored by this small soymilk company (8th Continent)..they are doing this thing called the veg out challenge, where they get meat eaters and follow them as they give up meat for a week...here is a link to their facebook: Rizka Lativie Tristania - Indonesia | Facebook

and here is a link of one of their videos: YouTube - Veg Out Challenge Day 5 with Carnivorous Killer!

glad to have joined, happy cooking!
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by treudley205 View Post
hey guys, im new to veg (still eating some fish but working on it) and i found this great group that has tons and tons of recipes and is great for first time or on-the-fence vegs...its sponsored by this small soymilk company (8th Continent)..they are doing this thing called the veg out challenge, where they get meat eaters and follow them as they give up meat for a week...here is a link to their facebook: Rizka Lativie Tristania - Indonesia | Facebook

and here is a link of one of their videos: YouTube - Veg Out Challenge Day 5 with Carnivorous Killer!

glad to have joined, happy cooking!
i also know one malai kofta....this is a veg dish...do you want to try it..it is made up of potatoes....will post the recepie soon...
Member

Hey thanks for the links...........
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by treudley205 View Post
hey guys, im new to veg (still eating some fish but working on it) and i found this great group that has tons and tons of recipes and is great for first time or on-the-fence vegs...its sponsored by this small soymilk company (8th Continent)..they are doing this thing called the veg out challenge, where they get meat eaters and follow them as they give up meat for a week...here is a link to their facebook: Rizka Lativie Tristania - Indonesia | Facebook

and here is a link of one of their videos: YouTube - Veg Out Challenge Day 5 with Carnivorous Killer!

glad to have joined, happy cooking!
Welcome to 5K Tea - Chinese tea, green, black, oolong, pu erh is a good place for those vegans
__________________
www.5ktea.com, the number-one Chinese online teashop ,enjoys the reputation for the best teas and services.
Member

Send a message via Yahoo to kattima
Post

Melindalee.com is a wonderful chef in California and has a wonderful Radio show and i get recipes from there as well.
__________________
Budget hotels in chennai | Ooty

Member

Good veggie recipes are so hard to find, atleast for me! Steaks, chicken and fish are everywhere..
Banned

This link hasss a great variety and trust me they are easy to make. I have made quite a few from here. My favorites are the garlic potatoes and spiced lentils from the first site. and cauliflower au gatin and spicy mexican rice on the second site.

______________________
Buy Smart Phone-Cheap Phone Cases

Last edited by KajolThappar : 17-09-2010 at 05:32 AM
Member

HI,

It's great to hear that readers of some food magazines are “clamoring” for more vegetarian and vegan recipes....
Member

Thank you for the link, this will be handy some time.
Member

Thank you for the link and websites, its good to read that and see
that's website, thanks for sharing these links............

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel View Post
Thank you for the link and websites, its good to read that and see
that's website, thanks for sharing these links............
Hi. Thanks for recipes, but I can't imagine my day without a meat
Member

Thanks for offering such wonderful place, a lot people wants to have a healthy lifestyle and eating vegetables is the key.
Senior Member

Thanks for the links....
Member

Long gone are the days when vegetarian cooking meant a couple of thin cookbooks and very few resources.
There are many sites all across the Web dedicated to the pleasurable pursuit of vegetarian eating.

Some of my favorite sites are food.com, sheffafoods.com, healthy foods and vegetariantimes.com; I have tried out quite a few of the recipes from here. My favorites are the garlic potatoes and spiced lentils from the first site and cauliflower with spicy from the second.

http://www.sheffafoods.com/