FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   great place for veg recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/174608-great-place-veg-recipes.html)

treudley205 16-07-2009 03:24 PM

great place for veg recipes

hey guys, im new to veg (still eating some fish but working on it) and i found this great group that has tons and tons of recipes and is great for first time or on-the-fence vegs...its sponsored by this small soymilk company (8th Continent)..they are doing this thing called the veg out challenge, where they get meat eaters and follow them as they give up meat for a week...here is a link to their facebook: Rizka Lativie Tristania - Indonesia | Facebook

and here is a link of one of their videos: YouTube - Veg Out Challenge Day 5 with Carnivorous Killer!

glad to have joined, happy cooking!

henry21 28-10-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treudley205 (Post 1346519)
hey guys, im new to veg (still eating some fish but working on it) and i found this great group that has tons and tons of recipes and is great for first time or on-the-fence vegs...its sponsored by this small soymilk company (8th Continent)..they are doing this thing called the veg out challenge, where they get meat eaters and follow them as they give up meat for a week...here is a link to their facebook: Rizka Lativie Tristania - Indonesia | Facebook

and here is a link of one of their videos: YouTube - Veg Out Challenge Day 5 with Carnivorous Killer!

glad to have joined, happy cooking!

i also know one malai kofta....this is a veg dish...do you want to try it..it is made up of potatoes....will post the recepie soon...

lucygray 14-11-2009 08:21 AM

Hey thanks for the links...........

hellohello 06-04-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treudley205 (Post 1346519)
hey guys, im new to veg (still eating some fish but working on it) and i found this great group that has tons and tons of recipes and is great for first time or on-the-fence vegs...its sponsored by this small soymilk company (8th Continent)..they are doing this thing called the veg out challenge, where they get meat eaters and follow them as they give up meat for a week...here is a link to their facebook: Rizka Lativie Tristania - Indonesia | Facebook

and here is a link of one of their videos: YouTube - Veg Out Challenge Day 5 with Carnivorous Killer!

glad to have joined, happy cooking!

Welcome to 5K Tea - Chinese tea, green, black, oolong, pu erh is a good place for those vegans

kattima 26-07-2010 08:14 AM

Melindalee.com is a wonderful chef in California and has a wonderful Radio show and i get recipes from there as well.

Reeba 31-08-2010 06:06 PM

Good veggie recipes are so hard to find, atleast for me! Steaks, chicken and fish are everywhere..

KajolThappar 16-09-2010 06:57 AM

This link hasss a great variety and trust me they are easy to make. I have made quite a few from here. My favorites are the garlic potatoes and spiced lentils from the first site. and cauliflower au gatin and spicy mexican rice on the second site.

______________________
Buy Smart Phone-Cheap Phone Cases

jacks788 19-11-2010 08:52 AM

HI,

It's great to hear that readers of some food magazines are “clamoring” for more vegetarian and vegan recipes....

Jason7 17-01-2011 12:52 PM

Thank you for the link, this will be handy some time.

Fidel 09-09-2011 09:02 AM

Thank you for the link and websites, its good to read that and see
that's website, thanks for sharing these links............

IanSmith 13-10-2011 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fidel (Post 1658965)
Thank you for the link and websites, its good to read that and see
that's website, thanks for sharing these links............

Hi. Thanks for recipes, but I can't imagine my day without a meat

ginamendez 16-08-2012 03:56 AM

Thanks for offering such wonderful place, a lot people wants to have a healthy lifestyle and eating vegetables is the key.

goodfood 27-11-2012 10:36 AM

Thanks for the links....

katy diaz 08-12-2012 08:37 AM

Long gone are the days when vegetarian cooking meant a couple of thin cookbooks and very few resources.
There are many sites all across the Web dedicated to the pleasurable pursuit of vegetarian eating.

Some of my favorite sites are food.com, sheffafoods.com, healthy foods and vegetariantimes.com; I have tried out quite a few of the recipes from here. My favorites are the garlic potatoes and spiced lentils from the first site and cauliflower with spicy from the second.

http://www.sheffafoods.com/